2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon

2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon Prices
2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon Fuel Economy
Best car i have ever owned by Steven J Turman on 05/04/2007. Trim: 2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon GLS, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Great on gas, very little maintance.
Cons: some problems with the electric door locks freezing up in the winter time
Overall review: would recommend on buying a Hyundai, its been the best car i have ever own, i have had mine for 7yrs, and its as good as the day i bought it. plan on keeping it til it dies or i do.
Best for the money! by Watson on 04/05/2005. Trim: 2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon GLS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Good gas mileage(24-28), great guarantee, excellent guarantee service, reasonably exciting performance, comfort good except for those problems listed below(I am 6'4" and 330 Lbs). At 65,000 miles it still runs like a dream
Cons: Floor mounted auto shift lever interferes with my knee, Overdrive button too easy to shut off by accident, Drink holder should be raised above knee level, could use longer seatbelts in the rear seats
Overall review: I have owned 17 automobiles and 3 pickup trucks (American, Japanese, European and Korean) and this is one of the few that I would look for a replacement of the same brand
Great car - will buy another by Jennifer - Albuquerque, NM on 05/04/2004. Trim: 2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon GLS, Owned 4 years.
Overall review: Great car for a great price. It's holding up very well, 79,000 miles later. No major problems. Some problems with the power windows, but dealer promptly fixed - all covered under warranty. When its time, I will definately buy another Hyundai!
Stylish little wagon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/28/2004. Trim: 2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon GLS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love the way it looks. It handles really well, before I bought it I test drove several small cars. In my opinion it drove as well as the more expensive compact cars and stood out above many of the cheaper ones. It rides very well on the highway and has great accelaration! I have never had any problems with this car I've owned it neally four years.
Cons: I would be happy if the gas milage was a little better especially in town, although I wouldn't say it was bad.
Overall review: I love this car. I get compliments on it's looks and on the the way it handles. My friend has one too and she says the same.
Good Wagon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/02/2004. Trim: 2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon GLS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Our 2000 Elantra wagon has been extremely reliable with over 120,000 miles. We change the oil every 3-4000 miles and follow all of the manufacturers suggested maintenance. We still have not changed the rear brakes after all these miles. We intend to keep it as long as possible. We have had no problems.
Cons: The paint is thin and chips easily. It is also a little underpowered but still acceptable, the manual transmission probably offsets the lack of torque at low end.
Overall review: An excellent all around vehicle