2000 Mazda Millenia

Amazing car for the price by RyanC from Orlando on 09/20/2007. Trim: 2000 Mazda Millenia Base, Owned 6 years.
Pros: The styling and uniqueness factor make this a fun car. Everything about the interior is great - the design and quality of materials. The auto A/C controls are the biggest button and it's simple to use, just dial in your temperature. The paint is excellent and is much higher quality and thicker compared to other cars I have had. I love the deep map pockets on each door. I really like the locks and how it won't let you lock your door with the keys in the ignition.
Cons: The transmission is the weak point and doesn't shift as smooth as other cars. Not a big deal to me though. If you plan to keep this car for a long time know that typically the transmissions will last around 150,000 miles. I always sell my cars before then so not so much a big deal. On some models the paint is a special 3 layer so know that it will cost 3x a typical paint job if you get into a fender bender. I wouldn't get the S model unless you absolutely have to have the extra 40 horsepower. That supercharger will fail eventually and it's not worth the $3,000 to have it replaced.
Overall review: This car is best on the highway. It's very stable like a BMW, and very quiet. It has one of the lowest drag coefficients of all cars. If you like a good highway cruiser with luxury amenities, then this is a good car for that. If you want a racecar or a bland box car (american or camry cars), then this is not the right car.
love my car and would buy another one like it. by Corine on 05/26/2006. Trim: 2000 Mazda Millenia S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my car wouldn't trade it for nothing. I have own this car for a year, with no car problem.
Cons: no problems love my car
Overall review: love my car, the best
an OK car by Will on 06/02/2001. Trim: 2000 Mazda Millenia Millenium Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: OK
Carolina Golfer's Car by A CarPoint Consumer on 03/28/2001. Trim: 2000 Mazda Millenia S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Exceptionally high degree of quality of workmanship. Absolutely nothing wrong in 15,000 miles. All extras included in price.
Cons: Did not like the Mazda dealership. I felt that they were pretty "oily". I wrote the Mazda USA CEO and complained. He replied that Mazda had no control over the operations of it's dealers.I thought this a very weak response. My advice; be very careful at the dealership
Overall review: Superb car- questionable dealership operations.
Mazda millenia by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/08/2008. Trim: 2000 Mazda Millenia Base, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I have had no major issues with this car.
Cons: I know the check engine light comes on, but I've ignored it now for over three years and nothing has happened. I get my routine maintenance, oil change, check fluids, check tires,brakes, etc. Recently, I changed the timing belt and it still performs great!
Overall review: I have had this car for 8years now. It has 225,000miles and I have had no major issues. I have maintained the brakes,changed tires a few times since I have commuted long distances with it. It has performed well at all times. I was not thrilled when I first bought it, but I am so glad I did.