2000 Suzuki Esteem Wagon

2000 Suzuki Esteem Wagon Prices
2000 Suzuki Esteem Wagon Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Basic but nice. by lillygirl from CA. on 06/12/2009. Trim: 2000 Suzuki Esteem Wagon GL, Owned 7 years.
Pros: It's a very simple car. It has the basics and not over done. I like the feel of the driving while in high winds, it huggs the road very well, and you don't feel like your going out of control. I have the 6cyl and would trade for the up grade, but as it's my last care to buy at this point I like what I have.
Cons: I would put a better radio/CD player in with larager buttons to read what you want to select. The back doors are a problem for adults if they don't know they are child proof and can't get out in an emergency. The special bolt remover that is needed for the tires if you want to replace them or rotate them is somewhat a deterant as you have to remember that it's kept in the glove compartment. If you loose it your're out of luck. One thing that is a miss, is the fule you use up for not only the A/C, when you put the heat on during winter. It uses up so much fule. This is a big isue with me and fule with prices so high. They need to change this because those are really the only issues.
Overall review: I would recommend this as a good family easy going wagon. Nothing fancy, just basic, but nice.
Best inespensive little car made by j.c. from Portland maine on 08/12/2008. Trim: 2000 Suzuki Esteem Wagon GL, Owned 8 years.
Pros: It is truly an amazing little car. I have never had such a maintenance free vehicle. I put 146,000 miles on it and all I replaced was two wheel bearings at 138,000 miles.
Cons: It rides rough and seats are like sitting on a cheap futon and it does not roll well. needs constant throttle adjustment to keep it going.
Overall review: Very reliable , economical automobile
Casper "The Fair One" by EZ @ Aiea on 08/04/2008. Trim: 2000 Suzuki Esteem Wagon GL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling,Versatility and mpg.
Cons: Wind noise and engine chatter
Overall review: Would buy another one
"Single Woman's Dependability and Versitility" by Sagebrush Annie from Nevada on 04/04/2008. Trim: 2000 Suzuki Esteem Wagon GLX, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I bought this car new in 2000. It has been esentially trouble free, good gas mileage. It has maintained 26-27 mpg ever since I've had it. Versitile for either passenger or hauling "stuff" as the back seats fold down. It is attractive in appearance. Seats are comfortable. Visibility is good. I wish Suzuki had not discontinued this model.
Cons: Not as smooth a ride as I'd like. The 2000 model doesn't have cruise control or all-wheel drive.
Overall review: This has been an excellent vehicle, trouble free, good gas mileage, dependable. I have 133,000 miles on it and it's still performing very well.
Great innercity commuter by funjohnnie on 03/21/2005. Trim: 2000 Suzuki Esteem Wagon GLX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love all the extras on this trumped up version of the Esteem wagon. Power windows, locks, mirrors, Alloys, spoiler, etc. Great gas mileage, peppy performance, great driving visibility-a must for busy innercity driving and parking.
Cons: Cupholders are about as chintzy as they come. The factory in dash am/fm/cass is..well..lame but it does have built-in cd changer control, so do yourself a favour and look for the 6cd changer(made by Clarion) and hook yourself up. I also had to buy a cargo cover for the rear(is it true they don't come with the GLX model?)it cost over $200.00! The exhaust system has a steel "shroud" that corrodes, vibrates(makes a lot of noise) and eventually falls off.(no more noise!)The carpets are cheap looking. The engine makes squeaky/squealing noises from time to time-usually in damp/cold weather.
Overall review: I think the GLX wagon is the perfect choice in terms of cost versus performance/convenience. Bottom line is I just do gas and oil changes and it never lets me down. If you are looking for Japanese reliability/performance without the high pricetag, these can be had for a very reasonable cost.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next