1989 Ford Tempo

1989 Ford Tempo pictures are not available
1989 Ford Tempo Prices
1989 Ford Tempo Fuel Economy
Lissys Ford Tempo by My Used Ford from Oxnard on 07/22/2012. Trim: 1989 Ford Tempo GL sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The mileage is 5,080 miles.
Cons: Car was park for over 10 yrs. Contained a lot of dirt, dust, small amounts of rust, bumpers crack. City auction the vehicle. I am very satisfied in winning the bid. Inside under the roof all the hoses and accessories look in excellent condition. I need to get a water bucket because that was corroded. Not sure what the car will need. As for now the battery is the first thing I have to buy. I clean out the radiator and fill it with antifreeze half and half.
Overall review: After I wash the Ford Tempo 1989, it looks great. Needs body work and bumpers front and back..
Good car by Beth From humboldt, ks on 05/15/2007. Trim: 1989 Ford Tempo GLS sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This has been a really good car so far. Gets great gas milage. Doesn't have to bad of power considering what it has in it.
Cons: not the greatest looking car. I hate the fact it has no cup holders
Overall review: Has been a really good car. Fixed a few things on it, but nothing major. I am very happy with this car.
The Most Reliable Sedan Ever Made by Explorer4x4, Alaska on 04/08/2007. Trim: 1989 Ford Tempo Sedan 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The most reliable, dependable and durable car I have ever experienced. It is fairly attractable (for its age), great heat/air conditioning, well equipped, great first car or daily driver and it's interior is very well designed.
Cons: A bit small inside, not the fastest car ever, under-rated and it feels underpowered when faced with rough terrain.
Overall review: I have had my 1989 Tempo AWD for a single year now. It has never had a problem. And I know the previous owners well, and they have never had any major problems either. It has always started for me, and its very reliable. I would go to say its the most reliable model made in the 1980's. I left it for eleven months. It sat untouched for that time. I went back to it, turned the key, started right away. Thats quality. Excellent first car and general daily driver. Fuel economy is average, reliability outstanding, durability outstanding, styling is good - average, power is slightly below average and quality is too great for words.
My Tempo is more ghetto than yours!! :-P by Eric Amarillo on 03/09/2004. Trim: 1989 Ford Tempo GL coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the fact that I dont have to worry about anyone stealing it or if someone wants to key it, I dont care. The only thing I really like about this car is that the interior is nice, and I can fit my friends in it.
Cons: Its ugly, its a nasty snot green and the bumpers and lights are falling out. The interior though it is nice, it is falling appart due to being old and low quality. Its killer slow with a three speed transmission and like, 90 hp., it idles at like, three thousand RPM's, and at speeds of 65+, it sounds like its going to explode. The engine is going out due to the fact that it is old and a ford.
Overall review: Its alright for $800. But if I knew what I was getting myself into, I would have never bought this car. Someone, please steal it!!
89 Tempo LX by Snake on 12/21/2003. Trim: 1989 Ford Tempo LX sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Cheap dependable, good gas mileage,
Cons: No overdrive, no cup holder.
Overall review: The 1989 Tempo LX is an exceptional driver, with great comfort and economy. From the time you slip behind the wheel and the massive 2300 cc engine comes to life till you arrive at your destination the car is the essence of what spirited luxury driving should be. Overtaking on the interstate requires only little throttle inputs form the driver. Driving on city and side road the ride is smooth with little road noise making it into the passenger compartment.