2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara

A nice lil truck by Sheshe from Michigan on 08/13/2007. Trim: 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara JLX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Perfect for me, I am short and often have problems with finding a good fit with an SUV of any type. I love how it looks. Have no problems with driving it in inclement weather. Does well in the snow with the 4 wheel drive on.
Cons: Gas milage is not so great. But with gas prices as they are we are all suffering no matter what we drive.
Overall review: I bought this car used. So far I have had no problems with it. I'm due for a tune up and think the front end needs to be realigned but I have driven it alot in the last year so its expected maintenance. Overall I really am happy with the car. And yes I'll say it..Its darn cute!
it's better than you think! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/31/2004. Trim: 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara JLX+, Owned 4 years.
Overall review: This SUV is better than you think! I actually completed a rally/ off-road excursion with the stock vehicle. I also won the title "Mr. Finese" since I was the cleanest and drove with the most "class". Many other big boys doubted the functionality of it...until they saw it in action, beating out many heavier SUV's in the mud...try it!
Good Truck Transportation by Ernie from the Poconos on 08/07/2002. Trim: 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara JLX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is the right size and power for the type of driving I do.
Cons: The tires which came with the vehicle are very poor quality. They do not handle well in the snow even with four wheel drive. Also the tire size is very hard to find among tire dealers.
Overall review: It is a good and reliable vehicle for getting around in environments away from city traffic.
JUNK by from phoenix, Az on 07/17/2002. Trim: 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara JLX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nothing
Cons: trim continues to fall off, sun visor, molding loose Suzuki states its due to the heat in Phx, AZ...so why sell them here! brakes have been a problem since day one!
Overall review: Suzuki does not stand behind their product....save the headache buy something else!
satisfied customer by jessica on 05/10/2002. Trim: 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara JLX+, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: for a small suv it handles well, takes turns great, great gas milage i travel over 32 miles a day and i gas up once a week with a v6 engine that is un heard of, takes bumps smoothly, and for the size of the body its pretty roomy.
Cons: small trunk space, and not to many suzuki dealerships in my area monmouth county
Overall review: great for a single person or small family and for a small suv u cant really complain its great and not so expensive.