2000 Jaguar XK8

2000 Jaguar XK8 Prices
2000 Jaguar XK8 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
KLASAKT by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/14/2008. Trim: 2000 Jaguar XK8 XKR Convertible, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Very fast and fun to drive. Comfortable ride even on long trips. Styling is timeless. This car is the best I've owned. Have had 4 Porsches would buy this car again.
Cons: Repairs on any luxury/proformance car are not cheap, get the warranty! I have had minor problems. A rear side window that quit (warranty paid for repair) $1200.
Overall review: Get one of these if you like class, proformance in a car with a touring ride.
Here's Your Loaner Again! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/08/2003. Trim: 2000 Jaguar XK8 XK8 Convertible, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love the style and look! Excellent GPS.
Cons: Far to many repairs for quality issues direct from the factory. If they need to order parts get ready to wait. Form, Fit and Finish is not there for a car in this price range. My dealership tries but Jaguar just can't supply the appropriate customer support and service.
Overall review: Over all I love the style of this car but due to the frustration with quality and service this will be my last Jag. I have been told service was worse than it is now and believe me this is not a way to get new customers. If I knew what I know now there is no way I would have purchased this car. There are far too many options available for this price range.
Beautifulllll by Mike on 11/22/2008. Trim: 2000 Jaguar XK8 XK8 Convertible, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Everything!!!!For me it is the most beautifull car.
Cons: Services are very expensive but who cares.
Overall review: When I drive it I forget everything because it is an excellant car.
Dangerous Car by Rich on 03/11/2004. Trim: 2000 Jaguar XK8 XK8 Convertible, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Nice Looking
Cons: Very Unsafe. stalls at 75 MPH
Overall review: Poor Performance. Stalls at 75 MPH on Interstate. Very Dangerous. Do Nor buy one of these. Not worth $80,000
Best blend by A CarPoint Consumer on 08/08/2001. Trim: 2000 Jaguar XK8 XKR Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: best blend of power - luxury - class - elegance in a sport car.
Review ID: #195111 Is this review offensive?
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next