2000 Kia Sephia

2000 Kia Sephia Prices
2000 Kia Sephia Fuel Economy
My favorite vehicle by Kia from Seattle on 06/20/2008. Trim: 2000 Kia Sephia RS, Owned 8 years.
Pros: This car has been a dream.I needed a dependable,affordable car.The car I had was breaking down all the time! This kia has not failed me ever in the 8 yrs I have had it. I have had nothing go wrong with this vehicle at all! Which I find amazing. I will keep buying the Kia's.
Cons: I have only had one problem with this car. The brakes have to be changed every year and they pretty much squeek more often then not. For me, it is nothing bothersome and if thats the only problem with a vihicle in 8 yrs. I can live with it.
Overall review: Overall, The Kia is a dependable car. It is comfortable, Great on gas and all around the best vehicle I ever had! Only Kias for me!!
I love kia by Chipper on 09/19/2007. Trim: 2000 Kia Sephia LS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: It's been a fantastic car. In this car's class, it's got to be one of the fastest. I bought it when it was 1 year old and have driven it from 2001 to 2007. NEVER A PROBLEM! It has 155,000 miles and I'm confident that it's going 200k and beyond. We get about 32 miles to the gallon and we could not be happier with it. No interest in selling it.
Cons: N/a
Overall review: Fantastic
Reliable Car by Kelli, Kentucky on 09/15/2007. Trim: 2000 Kia Sephia LS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: It is really reliable, I have had some brake problems but I suspect that they were caused by my mechanic, not how the car was built. It works as well as a more expensive car, even after 8 years. It also has a lot of power, during a snow storm a few years ago I was the only one on my block who could get out of my driveway.
Cons: The interior could be a little nicer, and I have had to replace a few things, just like with any other car.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to college students or anyone on a budget looking for a reliable car.
The worst car ever made by JAYZEE on 06/15/2007. Trim: 2000 Kia Sephia LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: gas mileage, styling, trunk room, comfortable
Cons: reliability, power (there is none), brakes,
Overall review: I bought this car with 87,000 on it, and i now have 97,000 on it. It was the biggest misktake i have ever made. After i bought the car things just started to break. First the whole front brake assembly had to be replaced. Then during the 1st winter i had the car the fuel pump started to malfunction causing the car not to start! Leaving me stranded twice! and costing me huge towing fee's!! Now the exhaust is rattling and squeaking, i can't wait to get rid of this piece of junk!!!
Never buy a Kia by Brenda on 02/17/2004. Trim: 2000 Kia Sephia LS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Nice car when it runs.
Cons: Very poorly engineered engine. have had to replace three catalitic converters. Car would not go above 20 mph at full throtle with the pluged catalitic converter.
Overall review: Do not buy this car!