2000 Mazda B-Series

2000 Mazda B-Series Prices
2000 Mazda B-Series Fuel Economy
the ultimate value by tim on 12/27/2004. Trim: 2000 Mazda B-Series B2500 SE Reg. Cab 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: very tough for its size ,can go almost anyware
Cons: my left brake light shorted out errrrr.but that was the only problem i had with this truck in 4 yrs
Overall review: nice truck to have for work or play and its reccomended 8000 a mile oil changes are for real ive done it as long as i had the truck un freakin belivable.
The ultimate truck". by A MSN Autos Consumer on 01/23/2003. Trim: 2000 Mazda B-Series B4000 Cab Plus 4 SE 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Very reliable and dependable. Fun to drive with lots of room.
Cons: I wish I had gotten 4WD.
Overall review: Very well made and dependable truck with lots of room.
Im a Happy Boy by Happy Happy Happy on 06/09/2013. Trim: 2000 Mazda B-Series B3000 SE Reg. Cab 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I like the way it handles smooth I got the v6 version lots of power flat out 167,000 miles runs great no noises my Aunt has a similar Ford Ranger it has been trouble free for her if it broke down it would stay broke because she is broke so that was good enough for me handles in the curves great problem free little truck.
Cons: Have to use 4th gear up mountains but hey that is what forth gear is for anyway
Overall review: Flat out nice truck would buy another one if this one ever drops dead on me
BEST TRUCK EVER!!! by THOMAS on 11/17/2012. Trim: 2000 Mazda B-Series B3000 Cab Plus 4 SE 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: drives good,rides good, low maintinence, BEST TRUCK I EVER OWNED,AND I'VE OWNED A FEW!!!
Cons: LOW POWER,
Overall review: BEST TRUCK I EVER OWNED DEPENDABLE,OVERALL U CANT BEAT IT ANYWHERE,NEVER REGRETTED A PAYMENT ON IT
"The Ultimate Truck" by Julia from Charleston, SC on 08/20/2011. Trim: 2000 Mazda B-Series B4000 Cab Plus 4 SE 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have had this Truck since 2000 off the showroom floor and it still looks brand new, with little maintenance, Love my Truck.
Cons: It only holds 2 adults in the front and 2 small people in the back comfortably. Though it has been inconvienent sometimes overall it has been great just having a truck to hall stuff in.
Overall review: I will always own a truck, and will buy another Mazda when I go shopping for a new car. This Mazda truck has been a wonderful ride from the date of purchase 12 years ago and still looks new "WOW". If your looking for a roomy family of 4 truck this is not the truck for you, But if your looking for a roomy truck for 2 people, great on road trips has plenty of storage room behind the driver and passenger seats for luggage and coolers and halls a boat or small camper with ease. This is a great truck overall and I would recommend this mazda to anyone who loves mid size trucks. When I go to buy a new car I will still keep this truck for back up if anything happens to my new car, how amazing is that to be able to be confident in the quality of a 12 year old truck. Love, love love love