1999 Lamborghini Diablo

1999 Lamborghini Diablo Prices
1999 Lamborghini Diablo Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
The best car biult ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/12/2004. Trim: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster, Owned 5 years.
Overall review: The best car biult ever
The Ultimate Speed Machine!! by jonathan from the Middle of Nowhere(NY) on 08/04/2003. Trim: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo VT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This car is sweet!!, It's a pre-owned Diablo. But it drives like new. It's jet black, 3 inches from the ground. Ahh, this car is my baby. You want to go for a ride, this car will show you what a ride is. Anyway, it's my car, and no one else's SO i'm NOT selling.. :) Hey I already beaten this Porche 911 turbo.. Haha, you think you can take me with my car, just try.. Anyway you know....
Cons: IT uses gas like it's going out of style. I need to order the parts for it if something goes wrong... even the battery!
Overall review: It's a car for show, and speed, With this car you need to take out somewhere(like dry lakes) and push it to the limit. cause cars that can go 200+mph, need to do that once in awhile. cause thats what it's built for, it's built for speed so it's not an everyday vehicle.
THE CLEANEST CAR EVER ON EARTH by TEETEE FROM MONTGOMERY, AL on 03/22/2002. Trim: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV, Owned 3 years.
Pros: MAN!!!! WHAT DA H*LL CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS VEHICLE THIS CAR IS CLEAN A$$ HELL IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD BUY THIS CAR!!! I WISH I WAS A MILLIONAIRE CAUSE I WANT THIS CAR BAD!!!!!
Cons: THIS CAR IS THE BOMB!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT 4 MYSELF.
Overall review: THIS CAR IS THE CLEANEST CAR THAT I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE THERE ISN'T NO CAR IN THA WORLD THAT COULD COME CLOSE TO THIS CAR BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE NO COMPETITION. I WANT THIS CAR BAD A$$ H*LL I WISH I HAD THA MONEY TO BUY IT BUT IM GONNA GET THIS CAR ONE DAY YOU'LL SEE! P.S. DON'T EVA STOP MAKIN THESE LAMBORGHINI'S
THE FASTEST GUY IN TOWN by smartguy from NY on 01/09/2004. Trim: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster, Owned 1 year.
Pros: very fast, all eyes are on the Lambo
Cons: PRICE
Overall review: This is great for your averege rich guy.
Diablo SV by LamboLover-182 on 12/19/2003. Trim: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV, Owned 2 years.
Pros: THIS IS AN AWESOME CAR!!!
Cons: NONE
Overall review: This is the best car I've ever had.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next