2000 GMC Yukon Denali

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Prices
2000 GMC Yukon Denali Fuel Economy
the best car ever by you you on 02/22/2008. Trim: 2000 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: you can fit anything you want on it, it is very comfortable if you have kids and you are going on a trip, is a nice looking car you must must must have it!!!!!!
Cons: i really don't dislike anything
Overall review: i like it
Big is Beautifull. by Dafi from Lebanon on 04/04/2007. Trim: 2000 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I had this vehicle for 3 months,so far strong as a rock.Very comfortable except on uneven roads,fast enough for its weight,brilliant sound system,better fuel economy than many smaller engined 4x4's..18mpg regular...Not to forget this is a 6 year old car with 130K miles under its belt. It still drives like new..Better than some new Japanese 4x4's I had in the past..no names..In fact I'm impressed with GMC altogether..But then again 3 months is a short period..will report again later.
Cons: Only dislike,handling in the wet with 2x4 mode..unsafe..you have to go to 4 auto immediately.. Also ABS is scarry in the wet..You have to get used to it and never lend it to anyone in the wet,if u want it back..ABS kicks in immediately and if you are downhill the car does not stop..You have to give yourself space..As I said,you've got to get used to it..nothing else bad to report.. It could do with bigger wheels and tyres..The 16" look small at the back..They're too far inside the car..any ideas on better sizes?
Overall review: As I said,for a 6/7 year old car,it's woderfull..I cannot immagine what the 2007 Yukon is like with 445 HP on the Denali..It must be a big leap forward..It will be my next car in a couple of years time.Sooner if cash is available...
GREAT FAMILY SUV by CHRISTY on 05/17/2005. Trim: 2000 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the look of this vehicle. The ride is very smooth and is great for long distance driving. Seats are very comfortable. So for I have had no major problems,and feel very safe driving around my family in this suv.
Cons: I have had some problems with my drivers side heated seat. They have replaced it twice now and im still having problems. I wish the back windows would go down further and\ a sunroof would have been nice. For 42,000 automatic locks or traction control some of the extras would have been nice.
Overall review: I think this is a great family suv.
Stylish Vehicle by East Side Fasho on 03/25/2003. Trim: 2000 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned 4 years.
Pros: It is very stylish. And I love the interior.
Cons: It breaks to easily.
Overall review: It excellent, but the quality of it is not very well.
Best Ever by KT from Seattle, WA on 11/18/2002. Trim: 2000 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is a great SUV. It was the first car I ever drove. Compared to other SUVs, the Denali handles well and excellerates well enough to meet my standards. It is the best car I have had: great gas mileage for a SUV, very comfortable/luxurious, and the seat heaters are great (and I have driven some VERY Nice cars). There is also a slamming sound system and enough room to seat 5 full sized adults.
Cons: The braking is not as good as a sports car, but that is to be expected.
Overall review: The Denali, in three years, has only gone into the repair shop 2 times for routine inspection. Very reliable and safe: great for a teen driver.