2000 Daewoo Nubira

2000 Daewoo Nubira Prices
2000 Daewoo Nubira Fuel Economy
Cheap Luxury by Ray-Chandler,AZ on 10/29/2002. Trim: 2000 Daewoo Nubira CDX Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice price. Good value for the dollar.
Cons: Larger tires, softer ride for the CDX Wagon.
Overall review: Nice family wagon.
Review ID: #321967 Is this review offensive?
Great Little Wagon by Dennis from Athens Ohio on 06/13/2011. Trim: 2000 Daewoo Nubira CDX Wagon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the leather seats the power windows this car is more comfortble than my VW Jetta I had seems to get very good gas milage has many options you would find in cars costing much more
Cons: The AC seems to be a bit week
Overall review: I realy like Daewoo built cars I have had several of them that are marketed by other brands ie. Chevy Aveo and Suzuki Verona they have all been very reliable so when I seen this little wagon I had to have it I would recomend these little cars to any one The Nubira actualy has a Austrailan made Holden enging and the transmission is GM made in Canada so the parts can be found easily on the internet and they are not hard to work on at all
What Could Have Been! by Sonny on 12/07/2009. Trim: 2000 Daewoo Nubira CDX Sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Size, performance and handling.
Cons: I don't like the leaky valve cover gaskets, the absence of a dipstick to check transmission fluid, the terrible AC. Parts are getting harder to find. Professional shops love to overcharge for repairs. Always seems to have a glitz in electrical systems, i.e., somethings will work one day and not the other.
Overall review: Although the Daewoo Nubria is full of surprizes on the negative side, I have become involved in learning all I can about the mechanics of this automobile. Thus, I have so far replaced rear heater hoses that were very poorly made; had the transmission rebuil because it failed. and the car's dislike for our new "Corn juiced" gasoline, i.e. poor gas mileage compared to prior "real gas" we used to enjoy. And, since I have always liked the GM products, they should have built it in the good old USA instead of overseas. For Sale Cheap.
Like my Nubira by Tennessee Solo on 11/14/2008. Trim: 2000 Daewoo Nubira CDX Sedan, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Good looking car. Good mpg and very reliable
Overall review: Wish Daewoo still sold cars in U.S.
tough and ecocomical by cj on 01/13/2008. Trim: 2000 Daewoo Nubira SE Sedan, Owned 8 years.
Pros: very good in the snow
Cons: no dislikes
Overall review: 10