2000 Daewoo Leganza

2000 Daewoo Leganza Prices
2000 Daewoo Leganza Fuel Economy
Baby Lexus by mimi on 02/25/2004. Trim: 2000 Daewoo Leganza SX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Has all the features of the Lexus, appearance, performance, mileage, comfort with leather, front and back defoggers, heated outside view windows, great sound, -----all great. with very low maintenance.
Overall review: great
A unique car, for a unique person by daewoo chick on 10/01/2001. Trim: 2000 Daewoo Leganza SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a great car ,has lots of personality, drives great , has a great apperance. The Leganza has an expensive car feel. I feel special driving my Laganza. The Laganza is a unique car not the typical "everyone and their sister has one" vehicle. Laganza is perfect all my friends were as impressed as I was.
Cons: Could get better gas milage, I owned a Camry before my Daewoo and I must say it got better gas mileage.
Overall review: The greatest car for a great price, I look forward to driving my Laganza everyday!!!!!
classy car by James from Montgomery on 09/10/2001. Trim: 2000 Daewoo Leganza SX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style, comfort, steering, gas mileage
Cons: ignition is too far under the steering wheel, ashtray can't be used if in the park position.
Overall review: As one of the first in my area to own a Daewoo Laganza, I would always asked, what kind of car I was driving? I felt as though I was truly driving a car with style and luxury.
Review ID: #204816 Is this review offensive?
Don't laugh, Leganza is a great car by Forgot about my old Accord! on 06/28/2001. Trim: 2000 Daewoo Leganza CDX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: value, style, comfort, CDX has everything you could want
Cons: no center rear shoulderbelt, no side airbags, could use 20 more horesepower
Overall review: 3 months old, dealer has been outstanding, better than my last experience with Honda. No problems at all. Took from PA to Maine on vaca, seats were great, plenty of trunk space. Great souind system! Everyone asks, what is it, thye think it is a Lexus.
" The Great Leganza" by Nicole on 01/12/2001. Trim: 2000 Daewoo Leganza SX, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: Great milage, very roomy and comfortable, handles well in bad weather, great sound system, excellent warranty and service.