2000 Infiniti Q45

2000 Infiniti Q45 Prices
2000 Infiniti Q45 Fuel Economy
The Specialist by A CarPoint Consumer on 02/22/2001. Trim: 2000 Infiniti Q45, Owned 1 year.
Cons: Gas consumption
Overall review: excellent
Review ID: #82052 Is this review offensive?
great car-bad tires by A CarPoint Consumer on 08/28/2001. Trim: 2000 Infiniti Q45t, Owned 1 year.
Cons: poor tires,replaced 3 to blown sidewalls.Not good,nissan says bad roads?????
Overall review: very solid and reliable,nice on a long drive.
Review ID: #201454 Is this review offensive?
Anniversary edition by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/26/2014. Trim: 2000 Infiniti Q45 Anniversary Edition, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: My current Q is my 5th Q. I started buying them when they first came out. If they still made them, I'd buy another one.
Overall review: Wonderful car!!!!
my perfect car by spicyyaya from Louisiana on 06/13/2013. Trim: 2000 Infiniti Q45 Anniversary Edition, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Definitly the best car I have ever owned and will buy another , I am totally sold on infiniti as I have friends and family that own Mercedes, BMW and other luxury type vehicles and the are having problems with their vehicles and so far I have had none , I love it. This vehicle is so comfortable , very tightly sealed around doors so no outside noise is heard, very satisfied with the stock sound system and does get up and go, overall i couldnt ask for more...
Cons: none
Overall review: 10 out of 10
Very impressive... What a flagship should be. by Super Q on 03/22/2009. Trim: 2000 Infiniti Q45, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very good looking, sportier than Lexus LS, particularly in the dark colors. The interior is of the highest quality. Leather is top notch, the seats are as comfortable as they come. Quiet cabin, everything inside is a tight, sturdy, and finished as you would expect from a $50k vehicle. The carpets are very thick and soft on the feet.
Cons: the front grill is "common looking", as some new Hyndai's have a similar grill. Heated seats and wood on steering wheel are not standard. Doesn't do black exteriors as much justice as BMW 7, or Marcedes E. The lighter colored exteriors don't look as elegant as the darker colored on this model. Gas mileage should be 2mpg higher than the LS400, being that the LS400 has more horse power. The Bose system is not that great in the Q, my I30 7 speaker system is actually much better and gets deeper, clearer lows.
Overall review: If you expect alot from a flagship, premium luxury vehicle, than this Q meets your expectations in every way. Fit Finish, elegance, combined with among the highest reliability. Its the best value of all its competitors. I will be buying another Q, or Infiniti, but it will be quite some time, as my 2000 Q45 only has 81K and I know someone whom has 177k on his (same year) and is still his daily driver and rarely in the shop.