2000 Dodge Viper

the ultimate sports car by gucci from ottawa.on,canada on 09/26/2008. Trim: 2000 Dodge Viper GTS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: it is a crazy car.all performance and handeling but not for everyone.i love the car and enjoy every minute of it.,
Cons: it can get a bit warm in the cockpit with no AC in the summer days.so AC option is a must for ACR owners.
Overall review: great car with an awesome performance.total drivers car.not for wanna be`s..respect the car and get to know it before pushing it to its limit.
25&RET by Clifton ( Petersburg, VA. ) on 06/17/2013. Trim: 2000 Dodge Viper RT/10, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have owned a 2000 viper RT/10 for 11yrs and I have been totally satisfied with the car. where ever I go the car is a show stopper and I have had few problems with the car after 52000 miles. If I had to I would buy another one but I do not plan to ever sell this one.
Cons: Some times on long trips 100 miles or more the car gets kind of cramped, but I still love to drive it( the viper to me is a dream car ).
Overall review: LIKE I SAID DREAM CAR THATS IN A CAR SHOW WHERE EVER I GO.
Super(charged) Supercar by Ted, BC on 01/02/2011. Trim: 2000 Dodge Viper GTS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Amazing performance and fastest car of this year. Extremely easy to supercharge and double the horsepower. I own a Roe Racing supercharged 2001 GTS (720rwhp) and a Paxton/Nitrous supercharged 2000 ACR. Upgraded speakers make the souund system awesome. Upgraded brakes make these car equal to any supercar ever built
Cons: Rear brake calipers are TOO small. Stereo speakers are junk.
Overall review: Brakes, supercharger and speaker upgrades make these cars the best in the world. Even with double hp there are no mechanical failures. Best looking cars ever built. Upgrade instead of buying new!
extremsnake by littlecaars on 02/16/2008. Trim: 2000 Dodge Viper GTS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: handling and performance, resale value, zero mechanical issues.
Overall review: this is my second viper. first was a gen1 which i owned for five years. loved the car but the obvious drawbacks; ie, no windows or convienent top, made it impractical except for local driving. my 2000 gts, which i have owned for 3 yrs., answered these shortcomings. vehicle is fun to drive ( i did tweek it a bit!), cheap to keep ( mainly b/c it only sees 4k miles a year), and cheap to insure. i definatly see a gen3 in my future!
fastest cor by speed deamon on 10/14/2003. Trim: 2000 Dodge Viper GTS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: it is nice and fast
Overall review: 900