2000 Lexus ES 300

2000 Lexus ES 300 Prices
2000 Lexus ES 300 Fuel Economy
My first Lexus by Joseph on 10/28/2005. Trim: 2000 Lexus ES 300, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Smooth quiet engine, Graphite gray color, Solid ride do to workmanship. Exterior/interior design.
Cons: Minor sensitive steering turns on a dime.
Overall review: I bought my 2000 ES300 last year in Oct 2004 it was a returned lease. Still runs and feel like new even after 60,000 miles. Preventive maintance is the key for the life of any vehicle but my bet is on owning a Lexus and won't be disappointed of my efforts. I can't see myself trading it in or selling it. Why? I'll just buy another Lexus and keep it also!
Best used car . by father of twins from new york on 08/17/2008. Trim: 2000 Lexus ES 300, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i just bought that car used form one of my neighbor ,and i loved it ..car has very smooth ride and nice road handling ,pickup is great and also good in gas ..
Cons: only thing which is kind a outdated is two tone color .
Overall review: thats the best used car i ever had ,i usually not in a favor to buy a used car ,but that car changed my mind now ,i highly recommend that car.
have luxury...y settle for less? by 17yr old high class girl on 12/26/2004. Trim: 2000 Lexus ES 300, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I'm 17 and this is my first car. My mom gave me this car after she got a lexus gs. for being an older model i'm very happy with the classic style that it has. Lexus has maintained it's style and prestige through the years. My car is 5 years old and it still turns heads.
Cons: nothing!
Overall review: if you can afford one GET ONE! whether old or new you get what you pay for... and with a Lexus you get quality like no other!
Excellent as usual by speedster Cat on 06/30/2004. Trim: 2000 Lexus ES 300, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very roomy, comfortable, and stylish.
Cons: While it's a very nice car to drive, it isn't really the car to accelerate fast and speed with, as most sports coupes.
Overall review: Very reliable and worth every penny.
execellent vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/25/2004. Trim: 2000 Lexus ES 300, Owned 4 years.
Overall review: regular maintained, excellent condition