2000 GMC Savana

2000 GMC Savana Prices
2000 GMC Savana Fuel Economy
ok, hard city driving by gabes on 04/04/2003. Trim: 2000 GMC Savana G2500, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Roominess
Cons: Transmission quit after 50,000 miles and needed to be replaced
Overall review: ok
The best Van Conversion I have ever seen. G.M.C. by El Papito De Texas. Hector Acosta on 10/01/2002. Trim: 2000 GMC Savana G1500, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My 2000 G.M.C. Savanna 1500 Van Conversion R.V. is a complete car that I and family enjoy.
Cons: none. This God Made Car. Get it G.M.C. is Perfect.
Overall review: The best Overall view is That is our to ENJOY.
Unstoppable by DadFlyDoc from Goldsboro, NC on 02/21/2002. Trim: 2000 GMC Savana G1500, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like a lot about this vehicle. I have a hightop conversion package. It is my third such vehicle. It has great engine performance and drives superbly. The rear heat and AC are the best. It is fairly good on gas. it cruises 80 mph on I-95 without breaking a sweat
Cons: The brakes!!! This is my fourth large GM truck, and the brakes have been bad on all four. They brakes simply are not large enough for the job. I like everything else about this car, but GM needs new engineers for the brakes. Did I say I did not like the brakes?
Overall review: Fine car until you have to stop.
The Ultimate Van Conversion by Lou on 08/24/2001. Trim: 2000 GMC Savana G1500, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Size, driver and passenger comforts, very smooth ride. Quality of conversion. Good fuel
Cons: Low fuel efficiency in stop and go traffic.
Overall review: Very comfortable for long trips.
Review ID: #199688 Is this review offensive?
Could be fantastic by 3rdvan on 08/13/2001. Trim: 2000 GMC Savana G1500, Owned 1 year.
Pros: very comfortable seating, convenient door systems, power with 5.7L fine, Good gas mileage..
Cons: Poor Handling characteristics. Brakes are weak and tend to fade quickly also are historically bad on this vehicle causing a major pulling problem that unless you can find an excellent brake man at your dealer you just go through life eating tires and fighting this van on the highway. At high speed the transmission dis-engages causing a loss of input through the drive shaft and rapid de-exceleration which can be extremely dangerous if it happens while passing another vehicle.
Overall review: If I could keep the front brakes in shape so that this van did not pull and handle poorly I would love it. Unfortunately it is hard to love a van that always feels like it wants to pull off the road and doesn't give you a great feeling of security if you have to brake hard.
Review ID: #196861 Is this review offensive?