2000 Cadillac Seville

2000 Cadillac Seville Prices
2000 Cadillac Seville Fuel Economy
bullet by Cille on 10/09/2009. Trim: 2000 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The smooth ride and sleek look
Cons: The cost of parts, repakr
Overall review: The smoother
sweet deal by PimpDaddyCaddy in Carlisle, PA on 07/31/2004. Trim: 2000 Cadillac Seville STS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance, opulent, buttery luxury
Cons: Styles a little to
Overall review: I got my STS eight months ago for $13000. BEST PURCHASE I'VE EVER MADE! It had over 40k mile but still a steal. It's not an SRX, but still ALOT better than the '98 Accord that I had been driving.
an excellent car by luxoman from Philly on 07/31/2004. Trim: 2000 Cadillac Seville STS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: My STS is an outstanding car. When I read the criticisms in other reviews I wonder whether we're all talking about the same car. I'm the original owner and I needed to get warranty work (rubber moulding at front window) once in almost five years of ownership. I hope my next car is as good!
Cons: As most American cars, steep depreciation, which is good for a used STS buyer. My in-laws complain about the rear seat space - they'd prefer I own a limo.
Overall review: It is an excellent car. I enjoy it today as much as I did when I first bought it. When I replace the car it will be because I want a change - something different. The STS is what it is, nothing more or less - a good, solid, high-performance luxury car.
by Rick C, Honolulu Hawaii on 05/24/2004. Trim: 2000 Cadillac Seville STS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice looking car that handles well with awesome power whenever you need it. Interior is fairly comfortable for 4 or less people. After engine was replaced at 38,000 miles, my gas mileage increased from avg. of 18 mpg to 25 mpg in combined Oahu, Hawaii hwy/city traffic. The 7 spoke crome wheels really look great and are a highpoint of the overall appearence. Same car without the wheels wouldn't be as appealing to me.
Cons: Some significant problems, but covered under the factory warranty. Engine replacement was neccesary at 38k. Rack and pinion replaced at 41k. Biggest drawback is the poor attitude of my local Cadillac dealership. This is especially troublesome because it's the only dealership on the Island of Oahu. I'm stuck with extremely poor customer service and have to like it or lump it. The biggest problem I've discovered is that I didn't buy the car from them. I bought it second hand from original owner at 28k.
Overall review: Great car that I enjoy driving. Of major concern in deciding if I'd buy Cadillac again is the poor customer service and attitude of my local dealership. The Cadillac Customer Service Toll Free number gives you someone to share your stories of woe, but you really have to wonder if anyone is really listening. Repeat problems working with my local dealership tells me Cadillac isn't truely concerned with consumer after sale satisfaction. Cadillac needs to do a better job of monitoring the quality of customer service at local dealerships. I'm leaning towards a Lexus or Infinity on my next purchase for this reason alone. I recommend that anyone considering purchasing a used Cadillac go by the local dealerships to see what the prospects are towards an agreeable owner/dealer relationship.
Best car I've ever owned by Bob on 05/16/2004. Trim: 2000 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I can't say enough good things about this car.I love everything about it from it's ride to it's reliability.I owned an Acura before,and after purchasing the seville I will never buy anything but a cadillac.I had read bad reviews about the reliability.But I have had no problems at all I have owned it for one year.And could not be happier.You will love it.
Overall review: excellent car great ride good mileage for a large car,and excellent craftmanship