2000 Cadillac Catera

2000 Cadillac Catera Prices
2000 Cadillac Catera Fuel Economy
bad caddy by Gary on 08/20/2011. Trim: 2000 Cadillac Catera, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: styling appearance
Cons: quality
Overall review: to menny problems
bill by bill on 07/29/2003. Trim: 2000 Cadillac Catera, Owned 2 years.
Pros: stile
Overall review: very good
BLACK CAT IS THE BOMB by RASTADAD on 10/04/2002. Trim: 2000 Cadillac Catera, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A raging deal right now...got mine fully loaded with Bose sound,chrome wheels,onstar,heated leather seats,30,000 miles, 1yr. left on factory warranty all for 15,900! Handles beautifully,plenty of power, and smooth. Traded a '97 Aurora and do not regret it!
Cons: None what so ever.
Overall review: If you can find a 2000 or 2001 GRAB IT!!!
Catera Is Great by Bobo on 07/07/2002. Trim: 2000 Cadillac Catera, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It handles and drives like a Mercedes. (Which I also have) It loves the road and is one of the best cars I have ever owned.
Cons: There is nothing to dislike.
Overall review: Great car for someone who likes to drive. It is not a mushmellow ride - but a real drivers car.
I'm happy by SAMinTX on 06/22/2001. Trim: 2000 Cadillac Catera, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Am I driving a different car than some here that rated this miniCad so poorly? I have never had a Cadillac before (this isn't really a Cadillac) but I am delighted with the size and performance. I got it for trips with OnStar and have not been disappointed. Comfort, room and a pleasure to drive.
Cons: I only have two beefs. The instument panel overhang is about 1" too far forward . I keep hitting it with my nails. I would like a cubbyhole for coins and not that coin thing in the bottom door slot.
Overall review: Overall I love my Catera! I am no car expert. I don't know a cam from a shaft...but I love this car.