2000 Buick Regal

Awesome car choice by David on 07/07/2011. Trim: 2000 Buick Regal GS, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I bought my Regal from my father in 2003, it had 14k miles on it. Now just shy of 400k miles, I can't believe that I may have to give it up due to some lady on a cell phone that wasn't paying attention and tried to make a right turn from the left lane. I rebuilt the tranny @169k miles, but no engine work at all in the nearly 8.5 years I have owned it. Everything work exactly as it did the day I bought it. The car has needed far less repair than I ever expected, although GM must be mighty proud of some of the plastic pieces I have purchased as repairs (glove box, cupholder) , as they are not cheap.
Cons: Cupholder was flimsy,
Overall review: This car has been more reliable than any other vehicle I have owned in my life (I am 43, and have owned 10 vehicles). If you can find one that was properly maintained, don't hesitiate, it is a GREAT choice!
An excellent buick by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/09/2003. Trim: 2000 Buick Regal LS, Owned 3 years.
Overall review: excellent
The best family car for the dollar by chris from cleveland, Ohio on 10/25/2002. Trim: 2000 Buick Regal LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a great car, engine performace is good for the size and price, sound system is ok. fuel mileage is awsome @ 22 mpg in the city
Cons: Monsoon tweeter speakers in door tend to crack during hard rock stations or CDs
Overall review: awsome car
Great car for the Price by A CarPoint Consumer on 08/02/2002. Trim: 2000 Buick Regal LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handles well. Smooth and comfortable ride.
Cons: Check engine light comes on too often.
Overall review: Great car for the price. Very stylish and comfortble.
The Ultimate truck by maurice from Van Nuys,CA on 07/18/2001. Trim: 2000 Buick Regal LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's great
Cons: none
Overall review: It's great