2000 Audi A4 Avant

2000 Audi A4 Avant Prices
2000 Audi A4 Avant Fuel Economy
Good Job Audi by Some Kid from Connecticut on 12/18/2008. Trim: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 2.8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Extemely powerful vehicle...this car is definately a sleeper. I would not have expected a 5 speed, 200hp, family wagon. The model I drove was fully loaded with everything. Audi did a very good job putting all of the bells and whistles into this car. The car is very quiet even at high RPMs and is a great car is drive on the highway.
Cons: Shifting can be done in fairly quick throws but the clutch grabs so high it's tough to do at first. The back seat has very little leg room and is very uncomfortable is you're driving a full load. The fuel ecoonomy isn't that great either...the car weighs a lot and with the 2.8 V6, that really makes your wallet cry...especially with having to have to put the higher octane in the tank too (Audi recommends 91 or higher)
Overall review: Good car, fair fuel economy, but all around great family vehicle because of all of the power options that come with this car.
Great car so far by Tom from Bay Area on 02/25/2005. Trim: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 2.8, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Styling: clean and conservative, just as I like it. Subarus are gimicky, BMW 3-series pretty good but I prefer the Bauhaus style for a german car. Performance is good. I have the sport package which brings the handling to BMW level. Power is good without being difficult and fussy to use. Fore/aft balance is a joy, the car feels like it was carved from a single block of granite. Interior: mixed. More refined than a 3-series (which seems cheap to me). But the cabin is cramped, and the rear leather seats seem like vinyl to me. Stereo is adequate. Quality: I heard nothing but bad and bought an extended warranty. No serious problems so far.
Cons: Audi quality needs a brain transplant. No serious problems with it yet, but I am prepared for the worst. Don't get this believing that it will replace an SUV, it doesn't have the ground clearance. Besides, it is so nice a car, and such a joy to drive, that you wouldn't want to abuse it on a dirt road. I did once and almost cried.
Overall review: Very nice car. I intended to replace my Subaru with the Audi, but couldn't make myself take it on rough roads.
Buy It Now! by JB7_uk - Sussex, UK. on 07/26/2005. Trim: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 2.8, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Awsome car - great performance, more torque than sense, pulls right through the revs. Audi quality is everywhere, luxury touches, stylish interior. Extremely comfortable seats and fully adjustable - drive for hours and step out the other end like you just drove round the corner.
Cons: Hardly any. With my dricing position, the leg room behind my seat of limited, but not impossible. Erm.... thats it! cant think of any others. Oh, except if you have the xenon lights, they are expensive to replace if you damage a cluster.
Overall review: Awsome!! This is my first Audi, and i suspect it won't be the last. Buy with confidence.
our audi by poiplesmoif form Greensboro,NC on 08/24/2003. Trim: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 2.8, Owned 3 years.
Pros: its an audi!!!
Cons: abosolutly nothing
Overall review: very nice car
The Perfect Anti-SUV by Dave from San Francisco on 03/11/2003. Trim: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 2.8, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Styling and design, precise steering, handling and braking, quattro all-wheel-drive (the industry standard), gorgeous interior, red-illuminated gauges and controls, flawless build quality, free scheduled maintenance, subtle Audi image, thick sport steering wheel, Bose sound system, multiple passive and active safety systems
Cons: Brake dust on alloy wheels, squeaky cargo cover, mediocre fuel economy, dealerships on par with your average Hyundai dealer, single-disc CD player, somewhat cramped back seat (although my back-seat-riders must be small because I have heard few complaints), 2.8 V6 nice but could use 20-30 more horsepower
Overall review: This automobile represents the best of all worlds...it is sporty yet functional, safe yet interesting to drive and look at, luxurious yet not pretentious. The best car I have ever owned, at least until I replace it with a 2004 S4 Avant.