2000 Acura Integra

2000 Acura Integra Prices
2000 Acura Integra Fuel Economy
Great car!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/09/2007. Trim: 2000 Acura Integra LS Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Amazing car, I've had very little problems with it. The only problems I had were an 02 sensor and the rear calipers and one wheel bearing. The car runs perfectly. The performance is great, it handles better than any other car I have driven. With just a catback exhaust and intake it sounds amazing and feels great. Another good thing is Integra's can mix will with almost any other Honda engine so the possiblities are endless. Mine has 145k on it and runs better than most cars driving around today!
Cons: There is nothing bad about this car what so ever.
Overall review: Overall the car is awesome, its on par with Honda's racing spirit. Given its not a GSR or Type R it isn't as fast but it gets the job done. Revs freely up to redline (7000 RPM) and handles increadibly well. Highly recomended for anyone who wants a fun sporty car.
V-8 eater by Proud ITR owner on 03/17/2003. Trim: 2000 Acura Integra Type R Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: What is not to like about this vehicle. The car is race tuned. This car will give you the ride of your life. The type R makes 195 hp out of a 1.8 liter motor. If the mustangs did that they would come with 500 hp stock. With little to no work this car will beat V-8's. A great investment if you can find one.
Cons: Wish it had cruise control.
Overall review: For those who run their mouths about this car. Drive one. It will change your mind.
Sweetest Car Ever by Rozzie 31 on 01/28/2012. Trim: 2000 Acura Integra LS Coupe, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I've had my car since 2003 and wil not sell it for any new car on the market today!!!! It has less then 43 thousand miles on it and it looks like it came out of the showroom. I did change the radio, but that's all I've done to it. Love, Love my Acura!!!!!!
Cons: The only thing is the passenger seat is not as comfortable as it should be for long drives, including the drivers seat..
Overall review: I really love this car!!!!!
BRING BACK THE INTEGRA!!!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/29/2010. Trim: 2000 Acura Integra GS-R Coupe, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Sporty, fun, quick, great handling, great resale, potential for a 300hp 4 cyl. Definetely buy a GSR or Type-R for higher performance. Owned car for a few years AND BOUGHT IT USED, and it has been a very reliable car. On eof the best 4cylinder ever made!!!
Cons: THAT ACURA DOESN"T MAKE THE INTEGRA NO MORE!!!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!! - Without the ugly gray bird beak looking thing that is in front of all the Acuras now! real GSR and Type-R are very hard to find even at ten years old!!!
Overall review: A future classic for this generation!!!!! Best Honda product ever built!
Very good dependable car.. by Leasha Summit Hill PA on 12/01/2012. Trim: 2000 Acura Integra GS Coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I Love my Integra I am driving all the time I have put over 150,000 miles on my car since I got it. i am only 5"2 so it fits me perfect. also i have saved so much money on gas because its so fuel efficient. and you would never no that my car had alot of miles on it because it drives like a new car everyday.
Cons: The seats get a little uncomfortable after being in the car for a long period of time but its worth it, also my car is milano red and the color is fading its like a pinkish color from the sun it seems like its only on the doors and the back corner panel.. But I had gotten it buffed out and the paint is like new again..
Overall review: I am keeping this car for my daughter for when she turns 16 in two years its going to be a great first car for her to drive. i am going to feel very safe for driving it. Acura you have 2 years please come out with something like the Integra again soon. Just make the seats a little more comfortable thank you... I LOVE MY ACURA!!