1995 Audi A6

1995 Audi A6 pictures are not available
1995 Audi A6 Prices
1995 Audi A6 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Never thought to buy an Audi until know. by C.C. on 09/17/2004. Trim: 1995 Audi A6 Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles better than any other car I've had. Great standard BOSE system. Nice interior and console. Smooth ride and comfortable seats.
Cons: Although I bought the car used for cheap with low miles, the repairs are quickly making up for it. Good engine but a little underpowered.
Overall review: Car is close to 9 yrs old when I bought and I still get compliments! The Pearl White finish is sweet. Quickly becoming a fan of Audi's. My mechanic is beginning to know my car well but some problems expected with a used car. What a ride, handles very well. I like the style of this car better than the 2001+ A6's.
Reliable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/02/2004. Trim: 1995 Audi A6 Base, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The car is reliable. I have had no major problems with my car. I have 148,000 miles and the engine is still running great.
Cons: Under powered!!! Maintenance on this car is expensive. Any minor repairs or annual maintenance runs $500. I've had the thermostat replaced that past 2 years. Unless you are driving the lastest model, the service at the Audi dealership is poor. I have changed to an independent shop.
Overall review: This car is reliable and drives great on the highway. It still looks new after 8 yrs.
BMW EATER by MATT FROM WARWICKSHIRE,ENGLAND on 09/20/2002. Trim: 1995 Audi A6 Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: AFTER 125,000 MILES THE CAR STILL LOOKS AND DRIVES LIKE NEW AND ALTHOUGH NOT WORTH MUCH, HAS THE ABILITY TO TURN HEADS.
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: BRILLIANT VALUE FOR MONEY AND NOT USUALLY RACED OR RALLIED. THE 2.6 V6 IS SUPERB
Best Used-Car Value by Scott from Park City, Utah on 10/04/2001. Trim: 1995 Audi A6 Quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Quatto is unstoppable in the Utah mtn. snow. Great cruiser; good acceleration (I'm lucky to have the 5sp!) Very comfy, high-quality interior. Classic looks; most people think my car's new (it has 98K miles.) Sedan is very roomy, with great trunk space (even with Quattro.)
Cons: Failures of minor controls (ignition switch, etc.). Some rattles/squeaks (but the car has 98K.) Wind noise is excessive for a car in this class. German (read: expensive) parts & service. The local (Salt Lake City) dealer doesn't like to deal with older Audis, so I go to independent Audi mechanics (cheaper.)
Overall review: Great car, for the money. Not as well-built as a BMW, not as prestigious as Mercedes, but nothing compares to this car in the snow (even with 50-series tires, I pass the poseurs in their SUV's in the canyon.) Fun to drive (with 5-speed), very comfortable, fairly reliable.
My Audi by ojs, IL on 10/31/2000. Trim: 1995 Audi A6 Base, Owned 5 years.
Overall review: Excellent handling and more than adequate power, especially at higher speeds for the engine size. Overall a safe and smooth performer, but less reliable than the Japanese imports.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next