1999 Dodge Stratus

1999 Dodge Stratus Prices
1999 Dodge Stratus Fuel Economy
Don't buy a stratus! by Dallas, TX on 01/30/2004. Trim: 1999 Dodge Stratus ES, Owned 3 years.
Cons: I had to get a new transmission at 80K and have had lots of other EXPENSIVE problems. This is my second worthless Dodge. I will never but another
Overall review: This car is awful.
another bad american car by m on 12/21/2003. Trim: 1999 Dodge Stratus ES, Owned 4 years.
Pros: console
Cons: whole car is bad
Overall review: negative
"Iam buying foreign" by Missa from NY on 02/27/2001. Trim: 1999 Dodge Stratus ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: has alot of power and is a nice looking car
Cons: at 46,000 miles the car made a loud noise coming to a stop and the transmission totally seized. Even though the car was only 1 1/2 years old they made me pay for a new transmission because there is no power train warranty. I would never buy a chrysler again.
Overall review: Iam so disappointed!! With all the new cars they all have great warranty especially Power train and stand by their products. You think Chrysler would do the same. They aviously dont think their cars are good and know they will fail as soon as the 36,000 miles is up
My Cowgirl by Zach from Michigan on 05/13/2012. Trim: 1999 Dodge Stratus ES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It barely has any problems. If you can take care of a car then you wont have that many problems. Atleast mine is good. I just hit 120,000 miles and she runs like a champ. She hasn't gone through many winters though, shes from Texas.
Cons: I can't think of any.
Overall review: I love my car!
My 1999 Dodge Stratus by AzAlleyKat on 01/30/2010. Trim: 1999 Dodge Stratus ES, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Just the right size. Gets me back and forth to work. Occasionally take it to Phoenix which is 200 miles away.
Cons: The paint has almost completely peeled off. I have never had this happen with a vehicle. I am embarrassed to be seen driving it. Sounds like it will cost around $1000 to repaint it. Don't think I want to invest that much in a 1999 vehicle. Also only getting 20 MPG. Seems like it should be better than that. There is something wrong with the blower for the A/C and heater. It will be working just fine and then all of a sudden the air stops coming out. You can still hear it blowing air but it isn't coming out into the car.
Overall review: At least it gets me back and forth to work.