1999 Dodge Avenger

1999 Dodge Avenger Prices
1999 Dodge Avenger Fuel Economy
Dodge Sport Coupe - Avenger, the superhero of cars by Dennis on 01/11/2007. Trim: 1999 Dodge Avenger Base, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I have owned my Dodge Avenger from the beginning, 1999. I have never experienced any real trouble or major disappointments, knock own wood. This vehicle has been very reliable and is very stylish. Many current vehicles have imitated its style with minor variances.
Cons: I wish the vehicle had more leg room, since I am 6'4''. Also, now having a child, I wish it was a four door and not the sport coupe.
Overall review: Very satisfied and the car is now paying for itself. I have 149,000 miles on it and I hope it lasts for another 149,000, but I prefer to get atleast 300,000 miles or more for its usage.
1999 Dodge Avenger Sport by Justin "Jdubz" Walker PA on 11/24/2006. Trim: 1999 Dodge Avenger Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sporty and Aggressive....holds the road like a dream
Cons: Sluggish off the line but will keep up with almost anything on the highway few minor problems with car also
Overall review: Great Car to have i love it
good and sporty by skeebo on 03/15/2006. Trim: 1999 Dodge Avenger ES, Owned 7 years.
Pros: very good mpg, handling, apperance
Cons: seating
Overall review: good
"Avenger looks good" by Sandy Shrum on 03/06/2006. Trim: 1999 Dodge Avenger ES, Owned 7 years.
Pros: i love the way it looks, and handles, and the room inside.
Cons: i dont like the problems i have had new tranny and speed senor went oout right away and the rims being 17 inch makes tires not cheap, and my door panels leak out black tar and the molding around outside has let water leak inside and the windows having no frame around them i have problems
Overall review: well i would not by this car again but could not anyways because they no longer make them i wonder why???
Sweet Avenger by Ruby, Seattle WA on 01/16/2005. Trim: 1999 Dodge Avenger ES, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I liked the sporty style with generous interior size. The back seat had lots of leg room. I bought the car with 36k miles and put almost 50k miles on it before it was wrecked. In that time all that the car required was regular maintenance and it performed like a champ. I owned this car almost three years (not less than one year) and would have driven it until it died or I did, whichever came first.
Cons: The turning radius is not like a compact car, I had to get used to making sharp turns.
Overall review: As with almost any car, if you take care of it, you will benefit in the long run. Nice ride.