1999 Dodge Neon

1999 Dodge Neon Prices
1999 Dodge Neon Fuel Economy
R/T will Kill Imports by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/23/2011. Trim: 1999 Dodge Neon Competition coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This vechile will tear up most models in city type of driving. i own a 1999 R/T model with 121,000 miles. I purchased the car a year and half ago. First I received the carfax. Not one problem except for head gasket blown at 32, 000 miles. People must gently break this motor in. I have it now and I ve raced corvettes, eclipses, gti's, mustangs and wrx's. I laugh because in city racing all these cars are overrated and overpriced/ I have dual air bags in the doors, dash and steel reinforcements for safety. All disc brakes and 28 mpg in the city and 40 in highway makes for a rare car even in today's overbloated prices and everyone's love for imports.Will blow away imports easily....
Cons: All the options are wonderful expect for window noise and strut noises. Small price to pay for no problems at all,
Overall review: Excellent car not only for the price but will embarass American and Import sport car owners in 1/4 mile and 1/8 mile distances. great for city driving since the clutch is geared up like a Vipor and trust me I drove the vioper! It will return in 2012 and hopefully the Neon or new version.
Generally ok, but one big problem! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/08/2004. Trim: 1999 Dodge Neon Highline sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Not a lot of problems. Pretty good on gas mileage.
Cons: The one problem was the head gasket. Appears to be a common problem with this car.
Overall review: It is always a bad sign when there are such big manufacturing defects such as the head gasket problem. For that I would probably look for another car.
My Neon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/13/2004. Trim: 1999 Dodge Neon Competition coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Low maintenance, few problems, good car (winter and summer)
Cons: braking could be better, vandalism magnet
Overall review: I enjoy driving my neon. I do not have to put alot of money into repairs. However, people love to break the windows and dent the h*ll out my car. My neon has more than proved it's self as a good winter car.
No Honda can out do the My Neon............... by thomas on 05/04/2004. Trim: 1999 Dodge Neon Competition coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: A love for the neon..................
Cons: 2doors are 1995 to 1999 and not 2000 to 2005 this is not a good thing.....................................................................................
Overall review: 1999 DOHC Dodge Neon sport 2 door 5 speed . (Great car to work on.)
Cute, But No Cigar by Miss_S on 04/25/2004. Trim: 1999 Dodge Neon Highline coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I like that the car is cute. It has a sporty look to it and is great for young, high school girls.
Cons: OMG! My sunroof friend, my windows fried, my head gasket has blown twice, my transmission makes clunking noises or won't go into gear, I have leaks everywhere, do you want me to go on?
Overall review: This is a throw away car, much like the Cavaliers and the Sunfires. These are good cars for high school students who need to go to school to work and back home. They are NOT good commuter cars as the mileage just makes them run worse. Tons of head gasket problems, radiators are so FLIPPIN small, and the transmissions are known to go.