1996 Dodge Stealth

1996 Dodge Stealth Prices
1996 Dodge Stealth Fuel Economy
Light the fires and kick the tires, you're going for a ride. by Blue Streak from Milwaukee. on 12/21/2003. Trim: 1996 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Simply put: HOLD ON TIGHT!!! I had a 96 R/T TT with 85,000 miles. Not a single problem. But we dont care about quality now do we. We care about performance. Threw in upgraded turbos, intercooler, and downpipes. (other mods as well, but thats my secret.) Got engine HP to 433 and power to wheels at 412. I blew away everything, even 'vettes. 0-60 in 3.8. 1/4 mile in 12.2 @ 132 mph. No NOS. Dont know what the top speed is. The handling is outstanding. Could take 55mph turns at 120 easy. Felt like it was glued to the road. FYI: I beat every single 3000GT I went up against. Every single one.
Cons: Cops will pull you over even if you weren't speeding. Happened to me twice. Once had a Z3 scream past me and the other time it was a minivan. Thank God I had a BEL 960 vector radar detector and they paid my tickets. (They had a gaurantee.) Had to spend $330 on a Viel radar and LIDAR jamming coating just to remain off the cops radar guns. (By the way, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, apparently.)
Overall review: The best car I ever owned. Will buy another. Paid just under $12,000 after all the mods. Sold it for $21,000. Had absolutly no quality problems. Ran like a dream. A very, very fast dream. Recommend it to everyone looking for a good racing platform. (for under $15,000)
A Fun Ride by A CarPoint Consumer on 06/18/2002. Trim: 1996 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Car has exceptional acceleration and handling. With the all wheel drive and steering, the car has no problem on the road. Lots of looks with this car. When I purchased this vehicle, I was told that there were only 57 of these made for the last year of production!
Cons: Although the car has been stored extremely well over the years, there are several heat cracks in the leather that I am trying to restore. It also has a back seat, but I would recommend that it be used to haul things like duffle bags rather than other people due to the lack of ample leg room.
Overall review: Overall, if you're looking for a fun ride then this is the car for you. The turbos give this modest 3.0 V6 engine 320hp standard. Others have had their cars modified to produce much more power, but if indeed there were only 57 of this last year model made, then with any luck, if you happen to own one of these, they may be a future classic in the auto world industry!
The beauty by A CarPoint Consumer on 02/12/2002. Trim: 1996 Dodge Stealth R/T, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: great car, but before buying one take it to the garage for full check up
America's Ferrari by Pocatello Powerman on 09/25/2001. Trim: 1996 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love the appearance of the car - the handling - and the deffinite way it attracts the ladies
Cons: The only diadvantage of the car is the low profile - trucks and higher profile vehicles - blind you with their head lights at night. Mostly when stopped and if they are behind you.
Overall review: The car has all of the handling of any foreign sports car - great acceleration - and is a deffinite head turner - always dependable - and great on the snow or icy roads.
Review ID: #208775 Is this review offensive?
viper jr by A CarPoint Consumer on 06/28/2001. Trim: 1996 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo, Owned 5 years.
Pros: she's got power
Cons: they don't make it any more
Overall review: she's a beast.. makes for a good street racer.. drop 10-20 grand under the hood