1992 Dodge Caravan

1992 Dodge Caravan pictures are not available
1992 Dodge Caravan Prices
1992 Dodge Caravan Fuel Economy
Good all around vehicle by Rick from Santa Clara on 02/11/2007. Trim: 1992 Dodge Caravan SE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: The 3.0 V6 and 3 speed automatic OD transmission work very well. This Caravan provides good basic transportation with reasonable comfort and is very practicle for carrying things.
Cons: I have the light blue metallic paint color and I have taken good care of it over the years, but it is showing the signs of paint peeling that can be a problem with these cars. I guess I can't complain too much though since it has lasted more than 15 years now.
Overall review: I have owned my Caravan since new. I do not put a lot of mileage on it though and has 71,000 miles so far. Aside from a few minor repairs that have been needed over the years, I am happy with the reliability and usefulness of the car. I hope to get many more years of useful service from my Caravan.
GREAT! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/25/2005. Trim: 1992 Dodge Caravan Grand LE AWD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought this vehicle new and have loved it most of the time I've had it. Dependable as the dickens except for the transmission. VEry durable interior and body. My van has over 200,000 miles of rough use and the seats still look good and, despite the fact that I live in "snow country" in the upper midwest and rarely wash the vehicle, it shows very little rust.
Cons: I have replaced the all wheel drive transmission 2 times at a big expense. In addition, the paint is all coming off the top and hood of the vehicle.
Overall review: Except for the transmission problem and the weird "paint leprosy", this vehicle has been a pleasure to own and drive. It starts every day and will go through any road conditions you throw at it.
92' Dodge Caravan by Nathan from Canada on 10/11/2004. Trim: 1992 Dodge Caravan Base, Owned more than 10 years.
Overall review: Great van, mine is still running strong with 327000 Kilometres on it!
ultimate van by Mamagus from paris tennessee on 05/14/2004. Trim: 1992 Dodge Caravan SE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Color & interior . The performance I like the way it drives. I have trouble getting in & out other vans. But the dodge van is alot easyer to get in & out .I bought this car used. I have ha this van for 2 years. Out side of geneal matenets. I have had no problems. I have always been a ford person. Untill this dodge van.
Cons: The only thing I don`t like is. The paint on hood. It has faded.
Overall review: great van
Red wagon by Luis on 03/01/2004. Trim: 1992 Dodge Caravan SE, Owned 9 years.
Overall review: It's acceleration capabilities are excellent.