1989 Dodge Caravan

1989 Dodge Caravan pictures are not available
1989 Dodge Caravan Prices
1989 Dodge Caravan Fuel Economy
Memaws Dependable Ride by Sherry from Arcadia,NC on 10/10/2008. Trim: 1989 Dodge Caravan SE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: the ever ready effect...its just keeps on going
Cons: suspension
Overall review: I love my van I have certainly gotten my money's worth. The only major problem was a slipping transmission at about 250,ooo. The original radiator also did't cool well. Still has life in it at 307,000.
My Van by John Independence, IA on 12/04/2004. Trim: 1989 Dodge Caravan SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's Reliability
Cons: It's ride
Overall review: good
durable van by A CarPoint Consumer on 05/17/2001. Trim: 1989 Dodge Caravan Base, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: have oveer 100,000 miles and have not had anything major done
Cons: exterior paint did not last long. Had tohave it repainted
Overall review: I always recommended this van as I feel it is very reliable and very nice for the price. I wish it had more head room
Bertha by Car Miser on 01/05/2008. Trim: 1989 Dodge Caravan SE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: A lot of room, comfortable front seats, and ease of removal of back seats. The 1.4l engine from Mitsubishi proved to be one of the most efficient engines I've ever owned. I bought my Dodge Caravan SE, while stationed in Germany. I took possession of this vehicle at the port of Bremahaven GE, on the 12th Feb 89', and discarded in on the 20th May 2006, 17 years, and over 567,000mi later. Did I get my monies worth, or what? Note: No major repairs done in 17 years.
Cons: The only thing I dislike about this vehicle, is that it didn't go another 500,000 miles, but then again let't not be greedy.
Overall review: I give it an overall review of: 9.3
Dodge Duration by zadiamarie from KS on 07/21/2006. Trim: 1989 Dodge Caravan Grand LE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Should have been named Dodge Duration !! I bought it used 12 years ago and have had minimal repairs during that time. Replaced bulbs, flat tires occasionally, and the stereo bummed out last year. Kids are grown so time to move on. This vehicle has hauled kids in up to a foot of snow due to the front wheel drive and steady acceleration. If I had to do it all over again I would! I feel like Al Bundy with my dedication to my Dodge.
Cons: Letting go.......
Overall review: They did great that year !! I wish I could decide what to buy now that can match up to its reliability !!!!!