1999 Chrysler LHS

1999 Chrysler LHS Prices
1999 Chrysler LHS Fuel Economy
love my LHS by Julea on 10/12/2011. Trim: 1999 Chrysler LHS, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have had my LHS for at least 10 years, when I turn my car on it returns the favor!.. still!
Cons: the front spoiler didnt last long, it hit every curb
Overall review: I love my car!
the ultimate luxury affordable car by wendy from florida on 11/21/2004. Trim: 1999 Chrysler LHS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this car is very comfortable to drive.i have a degenerative disc in my back and i was able to drive this car 14 hours on my way up to n.h. without being tired and when you need to have a warm seat because it's cold outside just hit the button on the side and you get instant heat.this car is great to drive.
Cons: there really isn't anything i can say about this car that i don't like.it adjusts to anyone whether your 6ft tall or like me at only 4ft 11.
Overall review: it's a great car to own and i would suggest it to anyone who wants luxury and comfort.
The Best Sedan in Town by Lily on 10/01/2004. Trim: 1999 Chrysler LHS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have LHS from three years and I lvoe it :) Every time I see it my heart jumps up and down :))
Cons: no dislikes :)
Overall review: Great car, fast limo we call it :) i can dragrace all my friends and i have a lot of speeding tickets, which means that the car is good :)
The Ultimate, mid-size, sedan by Trish on 02/27/2004. Trim: 1999 Chrysler LHS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have over 150,000 miles on the car. The only problem has been with the transmission. At 130,000 miles I needed to replace the transmission. Because I drive so much throughout Southern California, I service my car on a regular basis. The oil is changed every 3, 000 miles; I use synthetic oil; have the tires rotated, brakes serviced, etc. on a regular basis. I have been very happy with the car and plan to keep it as long as I can. .
Cons: None.
Overall review: I have been very pleased with the LHS.
great car by real estate mama on 11/11/2003. Trim: 1999 Chrysler LHS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: sun roof
Cons: no day time running lights
Overall review: great car for the money