1999 Chrysler Concorde

It doesn't get better than this by Rich, Springfield, OR on 08/17/2011. Trim: 1999 Chrysler Concorde LX, Owned 6 years.
Pros: The car is very light weight for its size. It is a full size six passenger car that has a curb weight around 3600 lbs. This gives the car excellent performance with a small displacement engine, and excellent fuel economy. This factor also makes the car handle like a smaller car. I have gotten as high as 35 MPG on a trip and 21.6 MPG around town. My car has about 155,000 miles on it now. I just replaced the brake pads on the front that were on the car when it rolled off the assembly line. The car now needs some repairs because of the high mileage, and I am going to do these because this is the best car I have ever owned.
Cons: Little things have broken on the car that I will need to repair.
Overall review: The Chrysler Concorde has one of the best overall designs that I have ever seen. You can tell that Chrysler is a company that is run by the engineers and not cost accountants.
the best! by Teri, Southern California on 08/13/2002. Trim: 1999 Chrysler Concorde LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: great running car..have had it three yrs ,sixty one thousand miles...no problems
Cons: poor ,poor ,paint job..yuk!! I have ghosts in my electrical system...the instrument panel lights flicker when I have the headlights on... had to replace electric motor in the drivers window(warranty)
Overall review: Great car, handles very well for being so big..good mpg, quick, and roomy. great s/cal fwy car...
ONE FINE CAR by CODY57 FROM WESTMONT, IL on 04/09/2002. Trim: 1999 Chrysler Concorde LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: BEST LOOKING FAMILY SEDAN ON THE PLANET!! VERY EASY TO DRIVE. AFTER THREE YEARS OF OWNERSHIP, NOT ONE PROBLEM(OTHER THAN WINDOWS), VERY RELIABLE!!
Cons: ELECTRIC WINDOW MOTORS
Overall review: BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED!!! THE ONLY REASON ABOVE RATINGS WERE NOT ALL 10's, WAS THE WINDOW PROBLEMS. WOULD BUY THIS CAR AGAIN!!
I'm Sold. by Southern Cruiser on 12/04/2001. Trim: 1999 Chrysler Concorde LX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The leg room and headroom in the rear seat provide more comfort than that of any other sedan I researched. My 99 gets 25-30 MPG on the open road and gets me there in comfort.
Cons: Minimal: there are blind spots on the right hand side of the vehicle due to the roof supports at the end of the windshield. Other than that, it has provided 37K miles of excellent performance.
Overall review: Would recommend this vehicle to anyone. I have had several new Chrysler products as well as Ford and Buick, but I can honestly say this is the best car I have ever owned. The cab forward design provides superb space and cargo area unmatched by the others.
STAY AWAY FROM 1999 CHRYSLER CONCORDE'S by Joy Johnson, RN on 03/02/2011. Trim: 1999 Chrysler Concorde LX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It's pretty.
Cons: SOMETHING GOES WRONG WITH IT EVERY MONTH!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAR UNLESS YOU ARE BILL GATES!
Overall review: It's a very nice-looking, safe, and comfortable car. But there are many complaints about the engine, and I'm always having to take it in for repairs at least every two months :( don't make the same mistake I did by buying this car. Or any Chrysler.