1999 Chrysler 300M

Awesome by Lee on 09/17/2011. Trim: 1999 Chrysler 300M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: b;ank
Cons: Dash Lights go out
Overall review: Good Card
My dream car.... by Marianne on 11/12/2003. Trim: 1999 Chrysler 300M, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love this car. It still looks as good as any new one on the street. I am planning on keeping this one for a long time! (sorry Larson's no sale for a while) Which makes my last point, we have owned Dodge-Chrysler cars for 30 years and this is the best.
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: The nicest car I've ever owned.
Best Car Ever by benthabits in Long Beach on 08/12/2003. Trim: 1999 Chrysler 300M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the best car ever.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: This is the best car ever.
300 M Rocks by Dan on 12/29/2002. Trim: 1999 Chrysler 300M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Wow!!! The Gas pedel Realy works. The auto stick Rocks! It's Fun to drive, And the car's stiling is sexy yet glamorous. The heated seats are one of my favorite features "I live in the Chicago land area".
Cons: It's all good.
Overall review: I love my car. Fast & sexy. I'm a coustomer for life.
Great Blend of Form, Performance, Comfort and Functionality by EricGQ from Erie, PA on 09/24/2002. Trim: 1999 Chrysler 300M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nicely equipped; Looks sharp; Good power and handling; Comfortable.
Cons: Spoiler (optional) inhibits view out of rear window; Glare on front windshield on sunny days; Left foot is slightly cramped on driver's side.
Overall review: Overall, this is an excellent car at a good price. The "Cons" are only mildly annoying and should not cause anyone not to buy this car. The 300M is a great blend of form, performance, comfort and functionality. Very well-designed combination of sportiness and luxury. I would highly recommend the 300M.