1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Good car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/28/2006. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Nice size, imncluding the trunk. I have 160k miles on it and had only minor problems. The worst was the intake manafold gasket went around 100k
Cons: Very hard to get out of the back seat. Nobody wants to sit back there
Overall review: Good car, not excellent but definitly good and reliable
Not a good car at all by Rose from TN on 01/02/2004. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS, Owned 3 years.
Overall review: Quite honestly, the worst car I ever owned. I loved this car when I bought it, the body style and the engine pickup are awesome. But the car gave us nothing but trouble. The thermostat went on it twice in two years, the car started hitting passing gear on it's own and then it would rev in and out of passing gear just driving down the road and the paint on the front bumper started peeling. I finally traded it for a Nissan before it could cost me any more money. I would not recommend this car.
Good ol' reliable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/23/2010. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Good ol reliable. This car has been extremely reliable for me and it is very roomy and comfortable.
Cons: Things just starterd to go on the car, but only minor things, ball joints, breaks, and muffler
Overall review: Overall AMAZING CAR!!!
Monte Carlo by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/01/2009. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I like the handling of this car. Steering is great and comfortable.
Cons: I have had some minor fixes on the engine, but nothing that isn't expected with time.
Overall review: I have had this car for four years. It was a great college car. It runs great and has 170,00 miles on it.
" THE INTIMIDATOR DROVE ONE" # 3 by Snagalpuss from Union N.J on 04/05/2007. Trim: 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's stylish,and roomey,I'm 6'6" tall and can take a trip with comfort
Cons: Arm rest hinges are very weak,seat belt clips come out easily,only problem I had was an intake manifold gasket at 61,800 miles ,I'm told this is common on the 2.3 engines
Overall review: Great car ,I bought it used ,would buy another one when this one retires