1998 Chevrolet Camaro

Working Mans Ferrari by Old Motorhead on 07/19/2010. Trim: 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Great car! With the power, the t-tops, handling, & relatively low maintenance what's not to like. Being an old motorhead from way back I've had my share of chevy muscle cars, including a '67 chevelle SS, 2 '78 Zs, and a '68 camaro - which I sold to pay for tihis car. I still love the old muscle cars, but this is a car that handles and rides like a new car - with the amenities, without the high price. I was the fourth owner when I bought this Z and hope to be the last. It's been driven around town, on longer trips, for groceries, and it's just a fast, fun car to drive. Call it the poor man's vette? I prefer "the working man's ferrari. I hope to have this car for a long time.
Cons: Ok, so it's low to the ground & you don't just hop in and hop out like you would with a full sized pickup or an SUV. A low profile, however, is what you want if you're after a sportscar - yes, like this one? Insurance isn't cheap either. (I can't wait till it's old enough to be licensed as a classic, with cheaper rates). It's definitely not a car for winter driving either - unless you enjoy driving 3000lb+ sled!
Overall review: Overall, a fast, fun ride for the money. ...and if you don't know anything else about the "pony wars" that have been going on for years between chevy, ford, and mopar, know this: ford releases a mustang that becomes popular, chevy answers, or chevy re-releases the camaro and mopar responds with a new charger or challenger. Over time, the popularity of any given make or model fades & production ends. The cycle repeats (5 generations of the camaro now) and with each successive cycle, it seems that the earlier cars in good shape become more valuable. In the past 10 years alone, I'd dare say that a well kept '68 camaro has probably doubled in value - a better investment that most stocks? The point is, if this is a car you think you'd like, now's the time to buy, while prices are still low. Here's a reasonably priced, fun ride, with lots of power now. Further down the road the price on these is going to go up big time. Hands down, for me this is "it"!
THE MULTI PXR EXTASIS by SPEEDRACER FROM CALEXICO CA on 02/26/2003. Trim: 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 convertible, Owned 5 years.
Pros: well, i guess , not not a guess, I LIKE THE SUPER CHAKA POWER OF THIS ENGINE DREAM ENGINE , BUT TO ME THIS IS ALL I NEED AND WITH THAT IS ENOUG. I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL.
Cons: I DON°T LIKE THE NAME, YEA, I THINK WE MOST CALL IT CAMARO Z28 FIRERCONVERTIBLE
Overall review: WELL DONE
Awesome car! by Lisaalmon Kentucky on 11/18/2012. Trim: 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it looks and drives.
Cons: Very hard to get in and out of
Overall review: This has been a very trouble free car for me and gets great gas mileage for what it is
Camaro by theriddoctor on 04/28/2004. Trim: 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The Chevrolet Camaro offers performance superior to most cars on the road today with impressive handling capabilities and awesome styling.
Cons: Like most sports cars a camaro can be expensive to maintain.
Overall review: Overall the Camaro has proved to be a performance automobile and remains at the top of my recent favorites list.
Sexy a$$ ride by Venom from Midland, TX on 07/11/2002. Trim: 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fast as hell and easy/cheap to modify. They look Frikin awsome too when you get the ground effect kit and a new spoiler. The smoked out headlight/tail-light covers help too along with dark tint.
Cons: Sorta common
Overall review: Love this car, you will too.