1998 Chevrolet Prizm

1998 Chevrolet Prizm Prices
1998 Chevrolet Prizm Fuel Economy
super car by gas saver from Mobile on 12/30/2008. Trim: 1998 Chevrolet Prizm Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Gas milage
Cons: clutch
Overall review: great car
The cutest lil car ever by jacqueline-California on 07/21/2002. Trim: 1998 Chevrolet Prizm Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the 5-speed stick shift
Cons: nothing...its perfect
Overall review: i am 16 and the chevy prizm is my first car. my car is a 5-speed and it is very fun and easy to drive. it gets great gas mileage and it is highly dependable. i recommend this car to anyone from 16 to 60 who are seeking a new excellent car.
The reliable choice by A CarPoint Consumer on 06/29/2002. Trim: 1998 Chevrolet Prizm Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like it's roominess and handling on the road. It seems to accelerate nicely and brakes well. I've had few, if any problems with it. The engine design and appearance is clean and neat. Probably the best, most trouble-free car I've ever owned - so far.
Cons: I've had the car since 2000 and so far I haven't seen any cons - maybe a little challenge with leakage in the rear seals, according to one mechanic, but nothing major.
Overall review: Overall I would recommend the Prizm to anyone who is looking for a car that is simple, efficient and relatively easy to maintain. It's not a speedster or sports car but seems to be reliable in every respect if well maintained.
A Sensible Car by A CarPoint Consumer on 09/24/2001. Trim: 1998 Chevrolet Prizm Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good gas mileage
Cons: no power windows or locks
Overall review: good
Review ID: #208334 Is this review offensive?
My Stalling Car by Marilyn on 03/13/2014. Trim: 1998 Chevrolet Prizm LSi, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: My new Geo Prism was in the shop 9 times the 1st year. The problem was stalling when driving and slowing down at a light. It stalled so much, my friend' s husband would not let her ride with me any longer. Even though the Chevrolet shop had it for over a month several times and at least 2 wks every other time, they were unable to fix it or would tell me it was fine. Finally, after several years, I was very close to being hit by a semi when the car stalled. At that point, I turned around and drove it straight to the closest Chevrolet dealer and left it saying this car was not worth my life. Would never never recommend this car or any other Chevrolet to anyone.
Cons: Stalling and dying out while driving it, chevrolet shop didnt know what was wrong with it. Being in the shop all the time for same problem.
Overall review: Very poor.