1997 Chevrolet Corvette

Waited too long by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/18/2012. Trim: 1997 Chevrolet Corvette, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the vehicle most American males dream about. Also at 63 I couldn't be happier with my Vette. I waited many years to have the car I grew up admiring. My suggestion is go for it guys. There's alot of nice Vettes out there waiting for someone who always had one on their bucket list.
Cons: Wish GM would have put chrome wheels on them.
Overall review: Outstanding vehicle
Review ID: #561907 Is this review offensive?
Biggest Rush by T from Maryland on 04/09/2012. Trim: 1997 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Style, Horsepower, Options; Comfort
Cons: Right now there isn't anything
Overall review: I'm not one to recommend to someone to buy this car; you have to be a person who has wanted one since .... whenever. I saw my first one when I was 9 years old and knew then this was going to be "my" car. And at 63, it still is. Every single time I sit in the driver's seat a big grin comes across my face and my whole attitude about driving changes from "oh brother" to "Oh Boy!!" because I WANT to drive it. I've had my current corvette for 13 years and I'm still not ready to buy a new one. There is just something about this car!
Vette's makes them wet! by Samuel on 06/07/2005. Trim: 1997 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Just by looking around I can tell that the designers and engineers have put long hours into the development of this car. Small details stand out when you have a closer look. Analog speedometer can change from kms/miles with a touch of a button. Engine work, power, sound. Body design, clean lines. Hard top comes off! 4 attempts on my car, but the security system and the doors hold shut! Great & smart design!
Cons: I would recommend buying a new set of rims to go with the style of the vehicle because the originals can't play in the same league. Also, maybe a small screen or navigation system would greatly improve the interiour. Braking is ok.
Overall review: This car turns head! I actually met the super charged cop car a few days ago! Did not believe it! Girls strip while you drive by! If you like speed you must get this car!
Well-mannered, high-performance. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/24/2004. Trim: 1997 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Extremely well-mannered daily driver with fantastic performance. No major repairs or failures. Exceptional over-all build quality.
Cons: Interior materials could be better.
Overall review: Easily handles everyday driving chores. Awesome performance is only a childish impulse away. Under hard acceleration there is just enough outside noise to drown out your giggling. In 55,000 miles only routine maintenance required. For some strange reason the second set of tires seems to be lasting much longer than the first set.
Best bang for the buck !!!! by Vetteman on 08/21/2004. Trim: 1997 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about this vechicle. It runs great and gets alot of looks.
Overall review: I only see 1 bad review here, that guy must be a sped, I have never had any problems. Not everyone has had problems.