1996 Chevrolet Suburban

1996 Chevrolet Suburban Prices
1996 Chevrolet Suburban Fuel Economy
Mud killer by fisheracepyro on 10/20/2010. Trim: 1996 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: this thing is awesome I take it out to the local ship channel all the time to catch some reds and I am always pulling others out of the mud when they get stuck NEVER GOTTEN STUCK
Cons: None that I know of except maybe gas mileage
Overall review: Good SUV nice traction and towing power lugs everything I need
Suburban fan for life by meyerwoo from NY on 12/21/2004. Trim: 1996 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Roomy, comfortable, can hold just about anything. Kids love riding the "bus".
Cons: We no longer ride the car around town, due to its' low gas mileage and high gas prices.
Overall review: We've had this car for over 8 years now and have never had a major problem with it. It still has a smooth ride (for a truck), and we have no complaints. This is our "road trip" car (trouble free trips from NY to Tennessee, North Carolina, and other east coast destinations).
The Ultimate Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/04/2004. Trim: 1996 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: I love it!
I Pass Gas by Big girl from out west on 02/25/2004. Trim: 1996 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I love it. Powerful 350, add a flowmaster system to get excellent pickup. I can do anything with it, load it down with heavy concrete bags or pull a trailer with a big fat girl on it! You can do anything with it, including stuffing 9 people inside.
Cons: Wish the engine would go for more than 200,000. Had it replaced with a new one with more horses though. Has had new brake pads more than a couple times, but I guess that's from the heavy weight. Just try not to use brakes, use accelerator instead!
Overall review: Everyone should have one. Just don't expect great gas mileage, it drinks it like was beer. I get about 11mpg.
suburban 96 by Martha on 12/08/2002. Trim: 1996 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Love it!!
Cons: love it!!
Overall review: love it!!