1996 Chevrolet Corsica

1996 Chevrolet Corsica Prices
1996 Chevrolet Corsica Fuel Economy
Great Little Car by Kaye from Bellingham on 02/01/2009. Trim: 1996 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Has been a very reliable vehicle for me. I have had very few problems with it, and my mechanic tells me that I will probably get quite a few more years from it. I do not drive a lot and most of my driving is in town.
Cons: Four cylinder can be a little slow on pick-up and steep hills.
Overall review: Excellent car for budget , not high maintence.
JN'S WHITE CORSICA by JULES from South west OHIO on 01/16/2008. Trim: 1996 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good Performance so far and just a little better than Average gas mileage (23-24 city) I don't do much Highway driving, this not bad for a car with now 95900 miles. The interior is in fairly decent shape. I like the fold down real seats this give you more cargo Volumn.
Cons: the Paint is chipping in spots & it has no tilt steering wheel which make it a little hard to enter the car to drive and it has the seat belts which are onthe frame of the door YUCK! also I had to replace the entire exhaust system including the Catalitic Converter.
Overall review: Overall it has been a good mid size sedan and when you purchase USED you can't always get everything correctly.
Great car. by Dog from Pa. on 07/02/2006. Trim: 1996 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan, Owned 8 years.
Pros: 6 cylinder w/ lots of pep. Good paint job. No problems.
Cons: Had water leak in windshield.
Overall review: Very reliable car. Fast and smooth. Not a lot of interior room but w/ seat back a 6' plus guy can be comfortable.
Great little car by My Corsica on 02/24/2005. Trim: 1996 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I have had this car since 1999 and had no trouble with it until recently. I feel I definately got my money out of it (paid $5000) as I now have over 150,000 miles on it. I really like the looks and how the interior is set up. My car is the 4-cylinder, so the pickup is a little lacking, but it has really good handling.
Cons: Have had to replace the brakes 3 times, the alternator, and now it's being crazy and stalling without warning. No way to get into trunk through backseat.
Overall review: Great starter car for the price, ideal for high school and college students.
Coarse Corsica by B-Ho on 02/23/2005. Trim: 1996 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Starts up easily most of the time.
Cons: There's absolutely no room, would not recommend this car for tall people. No leg room in back. Going over bumps it sounds like the transmission or something is going to drop. When braking hard, brakes jump and makes hard to slow down, especially when wet out. Shakes when accelerating sometimes, especially when at high speeds, over 80-85. Leaks antifreeze and not able to find leak.
Overall review: Would not recommend this car, it seems to be poorly built and have had about nearly 10 flat tires on it. have repaired constantly.