1995 Chevrolet Camaro

1995 Chevrolet Camaro pictures are not available
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Prices
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Fuel Economy
A Sweet Ride by Stonewitch Roadtripper on 01/24/2012. Trim: 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfort, speed, good on gas, looks great
Cons: needs a little more weight in the rear
Overall review: This is a great car, fun to drive, particularly good on long hauls. Looks good, but easy on the pocketbook the v6 has the power to get it done, without chugging a ton of gas.
Awsome Car by joelp from tampa on 05/31/2011. Trim: 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: good horsepower for price looks good rides good
Cons: probally gas but it depends how you drive it lol
Overall review: Z28 ftww
Camaro the best affordable sports/muscle car. by Dustin from Ohio on 07/24/2009. Trim: 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I have 228,000 miles on it and I have owned it since 2005 so that makes 5 years, i have always been a camaro fan. For the year it is and excellant car compared to that times offerings and is still viable against todays, 10 years of new design and engineering, and still others are trying to match it. It gets decent mileage on the highway. I have a shift kit installed, Magnaflow cat back and moroso cold air intake, and she responded well to each. Has been quite reliable, no major problems thus far., ive put approx 68,000 miles on her, Daily driven. Great styling, sleek lines and color coordination, sebring silver with black roof and mirros, very sleek and modern looking for a 14yr old car.
Cons: The original owner had to have the tranny rebuilt, and replaced the headgaskets, but that is to be expected with high mileage. It was well taken care of, and has been in my possesion. No major problems since i have had it. Typical early 4th gen problems, window motors are slowed down or get overworked, seat foam broken down in drivers seat, but hastn cut through seat fabric, i made sure of that. one cup holder, no big deal, general leaks to be expected on a engine of this mileage, but with my proper and steady care, they are minor if not existant, oil level never drops. Its beginning to get rust on the underside in typical weld points of rear subframe. Mine has had body work done but good.
Overall review: Great car, affordable on the used car market, and hard to beat with that eras technology, and even todays still. Even with 228,000 miles still probably will do a low 14 sec pass in the 1/4 mi. great looks, performance, style, and fun, and reliability....enjoy for as long as you can. Im going to be rebuilding a second engine for a transplant, and restoring of her very soon, i will enjoy it very much, I love my car, shes always there for me..lol
worth the cash by luke from seattle on 06/30/2009. Trim: 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Convertible, Owned 4 years.
Pros: From the moment I sit down in the leather seat untill i have to grab the windshield to pull my self back out once im finished my ride, I'm smiling. I love my car, the roar of the engine as it pulls hard past 5500rpm in second up to 80mph, the fact that i can pull from 60-90mph hard up an 11% grade in the canadian costal mountains makes me grin like a fool every time. and that engine, no matter how many times I brush up against that red line, it's still tight, pushing out every one of the 275hp that i bought her with. and yes, no matter how much "they" would like to argue, this car has beat down stock mustang gt's up untill the latest 305hp versions time and time again.
Cons: I dont know if it was my driving, or the person who owned it for 10 years before me, but the tranny went after about 3 months, ive had it for 5 years since, so i doubt it was my fault. the fit and finish could be tighter, especially with the plastic dash and center console. they could have been more forthcomming with some leather trim, standard issues include spark plug wires and a water pump, (after 120000miles) and the suspension is in need if replacement, badly. the roof does leak, but that's to be expected, i dare anyone to show me a 15 year old convertable that doesnt let a little water in. the passenger window quit on me, it's a pain and i'd pay a shop to do it next time.
Overall review: certainly worth the 8 or 9 grand you'd pay for a nice one these days, find someone who has been forced to get rid of his toy, plus, its worth finding one that's in stock condition. and prefferably isnt a kid. thats not prejudice, thats a fact. i know because im a kid, well i was when i bought this car. and it will need a compleat rebuild in about 10 years. beter tires and just a little more horsepower would be nice, but hey, it is faster then the average car you'll find at the light next to you, the one mistake i made in buying my perticular car is that it's got the slower 4 spd automatic, a manual 6 would be much more fun, but I'm sure i would have burned through a clutch or two by now. just like the several sets of tires. All in all, I'm very glad that i bought this car. every time i sit in it I just cant help but smile, and at 22mpg on the highway, yes, it is affordable to go on trip, just dont expect to fit any kids in the back, at least not with your bags.
Future Collectors Item by BlondeCam on 02/27/2009. Trim: 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Convertible, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great torque, mine is the 6-speed manual. Love that I can be cruising along the expressway doing 80mph at only 2k rpm and decide to pass someone and drop it in 3rd and get a wheel and GO baby GO ...
Cons: I'm a short woman and the clutch throw is long and tiring in traffic.
Overall review: FUN CAR! Love my little hot rod.