1994 Chevrolet Suburban

1994 Chevrolet Suburban pictures are not available
1994 Chevrolet Suburban Prices
1994 Chevrolet Suburban Fuel Economy
best in class for the money by sligo DC on 02/09/2012. Trim: 1994 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: reliability and cargo space
Cons: insufficient braktng power gas guzzler
Overall review: would buy again if dual fuel
My Swagger Wagon by Satisfied Owner in PA on 09/02/2010. Trim: 1994 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Has a classic, rugged appearance and a great exhaust note. No unecessary body panels or frills. The ride is all day long comfortable and handles my tandem axle trailer like there is nothing behind it. Plenty of room for my five person family, my children fit nicely in the back seat and that is with all three of them in car seats!
Cons: Like others that have posted a review- I would have to agree the stereo is lackluster.
Overall review: I would recommend this to anyone who has a large family and needs the utility. I bought it with 192,000 miles on it and it doesn't leak any fluids. I did know the previous owner though and knew they followed maintenance schedules impeccably. Hasn't missed a beat and is extremely solid for a 16 year old vehicle. I also run ethanol-free gas in it and get a 15 mpg average out of it just running around town. Not bad at all for a vehicle that could pull a house down. It has some rust creeping up on it so I plan to get that taken care of. I plan on keeping this indefinitely.
awesome machine by bigbob on 11/26/2003. Trim: 1994 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: versatile , large passenger & luggage capacity, reliable,
Cons: high fuel consumsion
Overall review: long lasting reliable transportation
does what i need by pops on 05/17/2001. Trim: 1994 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: size and ride
Cons: gas mileage
Overall review: very good vehicle
My suburban is my ROCK!! by Yellow Rose from Texas on 07/31/2008. Trim: 1994 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 2WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I purchased my "burb" about 9 years ago. It has over 250K miles on it....it is an awesome vehicle. It is my 2nd suburban....I keep up with general preventive maint. and this vehicle still has the original engine & transmission. Its awesome! I drive this vehicle all over the states...3 kids - lots of room!!
Cons: Gas mileage...it does have a 40 gallon tank and with the high cost of gas - it takes alot to fill it up!!
Overall review: You can't go wrong with a '94 suburban!!