1994 Chevrolet Corvette

1994 Chevrolet Corvette pictures are not available
1994 Chevrolet Corvette Prices
1994 Chevrolet Corvette Fuel Economy
Red Cherry Bomb by luscious leas Illinois on 04/19/2008. Trim: 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (auto), Owned 1 year.
Pros: Still sharp car after all these years. Only has 25,000 miles. Turns heads where ever you go. Excellent accelaration. A real status symbol
Cons: I dont get to ride in it very often (its my husbands) but I will learn how to drive it soon (its a 6 speed) and then watch out!! I still love my 06 Mustang
Overall review: A great toy to have if you can afford it. Must be why alot of older folks own them.
I Love My 94-Vette by Beth on 08/09/2007. Trim: 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (auto), Owned 1 year.
Pros: I wish I had bought mine in 1994. I loved going on vacation in it. Extremely comfortable!
Cons: Not a single complaint.
Overall review: Awesome Car!
The car of the Gods by Childo on 04/12/2007. Trim: 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (auto), Owned 10 years.
Pros: Great everything sports car.
Cons: Maintenience
Overall review: Best car I've owned, never getting rid of it.
Awesome Car by Brad on 12/15/2006. Trim: 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (auto), Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handing is excellent! My car has 188,000 miles and the engine was never rebuilt, it runs like new. Reliability is absolutely amazing for its age. The interior looks great starting this year. Also engine can easily be upgraded. Perfect rear visibility and side/front.
Cons: Sits extremely low. This isnt really a con I just have nothing to put here.
Overall review: Overall this car is a must-have sports car. Insurance is LOW, you get remarks by everyone about how nice the car is. Its a head turner and best of all this car has maybe 1 slight rattle, at 188k miles id say these cars have some quality put into them to last this long.
Fantastic touring machine by Cessna man from Oregon on 04/09/2005. Trim: 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (auto), Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: The seats are super comfortable, on a long trip you don't feel beat up.I can get almost 30 mpg with the car on a long trip,
Cons: Opti Spark ignition was the only problem with this vehicle, i have just over 50k miles and the ignition has been the only problem. I cost just over 400 dollars to make the repairs.
Overall review: Would buy another --no real complaints--You just can't beat the Corvette,And the people that think their Europiean cars are better, Just try working on them,Then sell your first child to pay for the parts.