1993 Chevrolet Corvette

1993 Chevrolet Corvette pictures are not available
1993 Chevrolet Corvette Prices
1993 Chevrolet Corvette Fuel Economy
The Ultimate American sports car with no snob appeal by Joe from Westchester,NY on 05/18/2013. Trim: 1993 Chevrolet Corvette, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: 40th Anniversary,6-speed,convertible...,the color is awesome and gets a lot of looks...gas mileage as good as 31 mpg(on the highway with the cruise set at 65mph)but upper 20"s consistently...only 52000 miles as it is only driven in warm weather,and 95% with the top down...I bought this car with 21000 on it and have had minimal repairs
Cons: The Bose CD player stopped working
Overall review: I own this car for 17 years and it is still a treat to drive...made to go fast and handle great
my vette by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/23/2012. Trim: 1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (auto), Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it is very comfortable to drive
Overall review: i waiting many years to find the one i really liked and could afford and i found it white with grey interior 76000 miles looks like new
My '93 Vette by Bob from the Jersey Shore on 03/09/2010. Trim: 1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (auto), Owned 1 year.
Pros: Yellow 6 spd w/ 74k miles. Ride, handling and acceleration is outstanding. Outstanding Bose system, though I don't play it much. Rather listen to the exhaust.
Cons: Unfortunately it is a GM car & their '90s quality was not that good. So you just have to accept the fact that problems are going to crop up occasionally and deal with it. Dash design is a joke compared to todays vehicles. Too many pieces make up the dash pad and the materials are cheap. No effort was made to match the materials.
Overall review: Once you buy a vette, you'll wonder what took you so long to do so.
Everything I expected in a Vette by Dave from Belleville on 09/30/2009. Trim: 1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (auto), Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the color,"blue," , 6 spd tranny, the get up and go, and the gas mileage. I have always wanted a vette and it took me over a yr to get this one, but I'm glad I did. It only has 87k miles on it and rides and handles great. 2 things pleasantly suprized me about this vechicle: the good ride and the great gas mileage.
Cons: 2 problems: AC and the hydraulic clutch is leaking.
Overall review: get one if you can afford it. I love the looks that I get when I'm in it. I'm 58 and don't have to hard of a time getting in.
Have two '93s each is great by RDR Pittsburgh Pa. on 01/05/2009. Trim: 1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (auto), Owned 4 years.
Pros: Performance is great for a 3300 pound car. Fairly easy to work on when required. Lots of suppliers for aftermarket items. GM dealers still stock many parts. Stero system is like a concert hall with the BOSE GOLD system
Cons: Entry ,exit is not easy.
Overall review: We liked the first '93 so much I bought one for my wife. Mine a 6spd. hers an auto. Both black coupes. The driving experience is wonderful, handles well, rides nice. Many long distance drives getting 26 to 28 miles a gallon. Classic lines that get noticed everywhere you go. It's a CORVETTE!! nothing more need said.