1992 Chevrolet G-Series Van

1992 Chevrolet G-Series Van pictures are not available
1992 Chevrolet G-Series Van Prices
1992 Chevrolet G-Series Van Fuel Economy
Most comfort vehicle for traveling distances! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/18/2008. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet G-Series Van G20, Owned 8 years.
Pros: REAL comfortable and easy to get anything fixed from any mechanic. Parts available everywhere.
Cons: Dont know of any.
Overall review: Best lasting vehicle...you can take it anywhere and count on returning. Has the V6 so a little poor on acceleration but get 18 mpg on highway, thats great for all the comfort you get.
Maxi Family Van by ClanNichols on 02/20/2004. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet G-Series Van G20 Extended, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gee where to start... Great ride...Tons of leg and shoulder room. I am 6'4. Awesome sound system. (conversion package) Smooth on highway... Nice to look those Envoy's in the face :) Cannot do that in a minivan
Cons: Gas mileage...$20 at going rate gets me about 1/2 tank.
Overall review: For a family that likes to travel,and or take road trips ..run daily errands. I would go with it. Our family consists of 2 teenagers and a pre-teen. And 2 beasts (Newfoundland dogs) . We looked at minvans ,but could not find one that FIT our MaxiFamily. Even with the mileage,the comfort level and ride are uncomprimised. I would buy again...
Will always be there, way too reliable by bs3d on 09/06/2001. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet G-Series Van G20, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Bullet Proof Reliability. When somthing does break (very rare and usually a minor problem) parts are cheap and very easy to find. The ride is surprisingly nice. Has more than enough power for hauling and towing.
Cons: The stock radiator was too small. Other than that, there are no serious problems.
Overall review: This van has been to the moon and back. I can just load it up with stacks of wood and the suspension still sits level. This van has been very good to me in the past 9 years. It currently is sitting at a 146,700 miles and is still running strong. I just hope it lasts as long as my last van, a 1976 GM vandura that finally died at an almost record setting 458,000 miles
Review ID: #203424 Is this review offensive?
Old Faithful by Kidz Chaffeur on 08/20/2001. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet G-Series Van G20, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Easier to park and manuever in-town driving than the longer vans I used to drive. Van has been great in snowstorms and better than others owned on ice. (This is our 3rd conversion van). Conversion by Mark III is superior in design, quality, and safety than others I owned. Gas mileage is @ 20 on hwgy. Great vehicle for families with kids-never take a trip with more kids than windows is our motto.
Cons: Height of step up into van difficult for children, senior citizens at times. Air conditioning is noisy; often difficult to communicate to those in rear without shouting. Seatbelts uncomfortable for shorter persons.
Overall review: This van has been "OLD FAITHFUL", we've had it longer than any other vehicle we ever had. She has taken us safely thru rain, snow, ice, hail, and sun more than 114,000 miles.
Review ID: #198507 Is this review offensive?
Very Nice Van by Phil from Dalton GA on 07/12/2001. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet G-Series Van G20, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Great customized van
Cons: Too Big
Overall review: This is a wellrunning Van that is comfortable