1992 Chevrolet Suburban

1992 Chevrolet Suburban pictures are not available
1992 Chevrolet Suburban Prices
1992 Chevrolet Suburban Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Good value if in good shape by Mach 5 on 12/09/2001. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Tons of room and rides nice. I took a 1000 mile trip with my wife, two kids, four dogs, and luggage, and it was a great experience!
Cons: It sucks down gas (of course). It wont fit in some underground paking garages. The engine could use a little more umph, but it's not bad (I just like being speedy).
Overall review: It has almost 140K miles on it and it is nearly 10 years old so I have had to replace things (like the entire brake system). But, even with those repairs buying one this old and used is still financially appealing to buying a new one for $40-50K. I also use mine for off roading so it helps that it is not a shiney new vehicle.
A Good Truck by Vero on 02/22/2001. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Overall review: A ggod truck to have a big family for you to go out of town
Review ID: #81913 Is this review offensive?
"King of the Road" by Cedric on 01/29/2007. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet Suburban C2500 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the "King of the Road" feeling you get when you drive this truck. It just commands attention because it's so huge! The spacious interior and road manners of this SUV makes it a perfect buy for a large family. I bought it used for $2000 and worth every penny! Rear A/C makes those trips back and forth from L.A. to Vegas pleasant. The 7.4 liter motor is very powerful. Those hills on the way to Vegas up I-15 are easy to this beast. I like the captains chairs.
Cons: radio/tape player and equalizer setup.6 FM preset stations is not enough. The rearview mirrors stick out too far from the side. It makes you think you're going to hit another parked SUV's driver mirror.No window locks.The steering wheel is ugly.Plan on spending a little more $$$$$ for quality parts. The four speed trans is a little loud at 70mph. The gas tank is big so -> $$$. It needs a another power plug.
Overall review: Overall I am satisfied with this truck. I've only had it for a couple of months and have enjoyed it so far. Easy to work on and MOST parts are available at my local autoparts store. Hard to wash the top of the vehicle but cleans up nicely when it is clean.
It keeps on Going - On & On & On by fre2beemee on 02/27/2004. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have had my suburban since 1992, it has over 225,000 miles on it and is going strong. I love my truck, it gives me the ability to see over other traffic and the security that I can "take a hit" if necessary. I only wish they put airbags in back then. Great SUV
Cons: The antilock brake light would always come on, dealer couldn't fix, so I disconnected it.
Overall review: Great truck, everyone should have one.
Used Suburban makes good... by Reno Ride on 02/25/2004. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Plenty of room, but easy to drive and negotiate. Very easy parts replacement, from tune ups to parts upgrades. Very dependable.
Cons: Chevy transmissions have me worried. I hear they go out every 60,000ish. I'm crossing my fingers. The brakes are too small for the size of the vehicle. There is no problem stopping, but they heat up so much that it's too easy to warp the rotors.
Overall review: I'm the third owner, and it still runs perfect. Maintenence is a breeze. Once you go Suburban, it's hard to get into anything else in the same class.
2 3 4 5 6  Next