1992 Chevrolet Camaro

1992 Chevrolet Camaro pictures are not available
1992 Chevrolet Camaro Prices
1992 Chevrolet Camaro Fuel Economy
Racing Stripes on my RS by CruisinThruN.O. on 08/09/2009. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the power behind this car! It has a great natural sound and it also rides very well. I also love the look of the vehicle!
Cons: The rear end is sometimes a little troubling.
Overall review: This is a great car and I recommend it to anyone. I'm a 16 yr old female and this is my very 1st car and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love the look and feel of the car and even though it is about the same age as I, it runs perfectly!
My favor sport car by Love Camaros in Texas on 03/25/2010. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS Coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Just a nice sport car..........
Cons: I am pretty big, I did not like the seats, but my wife was OK with them....
Overall review: One of my favor cars I owed............
best car ive ever owned! by dvlman82 on 08/20/2008. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS Coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: EVERYTHING! there was only one thing that i didnt really care for, and that was having to drop everything in the rear to change fuel pumps! but that aside, i owned mine for 6 years and didnt have to change anything besides oil! RWD V-8 with a 5-spd.....you just cant go wrong!
Cons: the only con was having to change the fuel pump at 150000 miles.......everything in the rear had to be dropped!
Overall review: i would own another 92 RS 25th anniversary addition in a HEARTBEAT!!!!!!
Excellent 25th ann. car by Wraith on 07/02/2004. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS Coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great looks inside and out, relaible as anything, even if there's a problem it won't leave you stuck. Classic american steel with this one.
Cons: Weak for a 5.0 if it's left as factory stock but it still has a little bit of juice. get used to working on your own car cause this one takes a lot of maintainance.
Overall review: it's a touchy beast at times, but fun as heck to drive. style is a timeless classic. I'v had mine 5 years and won't ever get rid of it.
Z-28 5.7L for sure by Chris on 03/08/2004. Trim: 1992 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Mine is the 5.7L Tuned Port Injected model, ( Very Rare ) It is very fast and handles like its on rails. I get tons of compliments on this car, I get lots of second looks. The fin, ground effects, and hood scoops really set it off for that year.
Cons: My transmission went out at 75,000, it was $1200 dollars to have rebuilt :( The security ignition went out, also at 75k, however it was easy to bypass if you know anything about electronics. The tires are expensive unless you go to tire rack.com. The alternator went out at 75k, and then it went out 3 more times, I finally replaced the battery too and that seems to have done the trick. The starter failed at 75k and it also failed two other times. They also tend to rust
Overall review: This is a very hott car. However I would not recommend it to anyone under the age of 25, its far too powerfull for kids! I would also recommend this car to anyone with general automotive knowledge, because most repairs can be done at home.