1991 Chevrolet Corvette

1991 Chevrolet Corvette pictures are not available
1991 Chevrolet Corvette Prices
1991 Chevrolet Corvette Fuel Economy
C4Yesterday by 1991C4owner on 01/24/2003. Trim: 1991 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: "little red corvette" (enuf said)
Cons: not the easy to get in and out.
Overall review: The c4 is an exceptional car of its time. However, its more of a F1 race car experince then a cruise down Pasific Coast Hwy.
Corvette, A Great Car by Mickey in Austin on 01/11/2003. Trim: 1991 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This car is everything I expected from a sports car. It gets alot of looks where ever you go. The cockpit is set up to resemble a jet. The seats are comfortable (typically driven from Austin to Las Vegas 2 times per year). It has been very reliable. This car is fast. 131mph in New Mexico, still had not shifted into overdrive. The look on my wife's face made me slow down.
Cons: None.
Overall review: I recommend this car to anyone who wants to own a corvette. It was reasonably priced, in excellent condition, has proven reliability, and it makes me feel great when I drive it. There is an art to getting in and out, but that just contributes to it's uniqueness.
My Pride,Her JOY,Our TOY by Ron from Morristown,Tn. on 01/14/2010. Trim: 1991 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Everything about this car is ClLASS GM out did them selfs
Cons: Hard to get in and out at my age
Overall review: I have had seven and this is the best one yet
clasic ride by riskmgr on 12/25/2009. Trim: 1991 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: great body lines
Cons: too much plastic in interior
Overall review: nice car
AWESOME W O W by FRAN FROM PA on 08/29/2009. Trim: 1991 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: AWESOME LOOKS AND THE HANDLING ARE THE BEST.SOUND AND THE GAS MILEAGE ARE GREAT,HEY GM YOU DID GOOD ON THIS YEARS CORVETTE,THIS IS A KEEPER
Cons: I WISH I COULD PUT IT IN MY LIVING ROOM,BUT WIFE SO NO...
Overall review: MY SECOND VETTE,I DONT THINK THEY GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS,ONE WORD SUMS IT UP W O W .....