1990 Chevrolet Camaro

1990 Chevrolet Camaro pictures are not available
1990 Chevrolet Camaro Prices
1990 Chevrolet Camaro Fuel Economy
go go maro by david from portland or. on 11/09/2009. Trim: 1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: my first american muscle its superbad the chicks love ride makes them feel good great for the summer not so bad in the winter
Cons: theirs always somthing better you can put on it makes you think about all the money you put in is worth it
Overall review: good
My Baby by RLB on 07/14/2009. Trim: 1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Fun to drive, fast enough for fun, good on curves
Overall review: I love my car!!!
DEPENDABLE TICKET GETTER but what a RIDE ! by Decatur > brokedog on 05/24/2009. Trim: 1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS coupe, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Once "I" get in (all 300 pounds of ME) the ride is GREAT and as this Old' Man gets settled down to 58 m/h gas milage is 27 (with the 8000btu air-control) music like the Phillharmonic; but when a UPS truck aproches "My BLUE-ROCKET" can LEAVE THE SCENE - from 58 to 90 in 6 seconds! POSITIVE TRACTION gets me away quickly (milage drops to 16 at 75m/p/h +) but SLOW DOWN back to 58 set speed control and back to 27 miles per gallon of BP Prenium. Sure 20 cents +/gallon equals COST EFFICENCY and Engine RELIABILITY.
Cons: FAT MAN's "CHALLANGE" Getting in and out ! At 60 I am not the youngster who can still bend ower and Squat to 5" to get in and out - I have to CRAWL > TOO LOW TO THE GROUND!
Overall review: I want to keep but it is so Impractical for my physical-self; For 6 years I struggled in and out its time someone phyfically fit had this Jewl.
90's musclecar waiting for BarretJackson by BAM-BAM from AZ on 08/05/2008. Trim: 1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I like that theres many aftermarket parts available for this car(hoods,wheels,body parts etc.).I would also recommend the t-top version or convertable models.I have the t-top model ,which I love its like another car when I pull them off.The style looks likes its doing 100 MPH just sitting in the driveway.The little V6 is quite peppy..engine compartment is easy for common maintenance repairs.As a auto tech ,I am quite pleased with how easy it is for minor and bigger repairs.They have many camshafts for the little six too..can pull it without removing the radiator?
Cons: As my camaro was neglected/stolen ,driven till it quit and parked in a towing yard until I got to it.I wish they had cup holders,the V6 fuel injectors (if original are junk)the timing chains arent high quality if you have close to 100K suggest replacing it.The valve adjustments on these need to be adjusted correctly or problems with performance will occur.The stock hoods are too plain..my radiator cracked but replaced it with a metal one.My t-tops leaked but a tube of black silicone fixed it.Dont mind the missing glove box(center console works fine)The rattles can make it sound like its falling apart..suspension is to sporty/tight for daily driving.
Overall review: Overall I dumped my 91 grand am for this 90 camaro and I am satified with the change.I get a lot of comments on the interior as its very nice.The sound from the stereo is great..Most of my Cons are mainly due to neglect from previous owners which appeared like they just changed the oil...but if you can get one from someone who spent some money on maintenance/repairs ..you probably wont have many problems with it.I have had it for about 3 years and have put close to 3K into replacement parts.mostly items that eventually go out with wear..basically playing catch up from the neglect years.Get the body done and take off the 17 year ol'paint for some new and it will look awesome.
Icon of pony cars by Vam on 05/29/2008. Trim: 1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car has good acceleration, and has a good transmission, has a good long mileage life, and is very fun to drive. Great car for those starting out in the muscle car world, as well as long time drivers.
Cons: I highly recommend upgrading the rear brake system if it isn't all disc brakes already, does need a lot of repairs, but that is normal for it's age. Cup holders would be nice, does need to upgrades to A/C and other parts of the car.
Overall review: I would reccomend this car, it's a lot of work at times but it is worth it. You will quickly find this car being one of you true loves in life.