1989 Chevrolet Camaro

1989 Chevrolet Camaro pictures are not available
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Prices
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Fuel Economy
1 of 25 1989 R.S B4C's Made by Lucky Kid from PA on 01/22/2004. Trim: 1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is a very solid car.It only has 62,000 original miles on it. Only thing I have had to replace is the clutch,at 61,000 mi.It has a 5.0(302 CI) engine with the T-5 5-speed manual trans. This car is a very RARE car,because it is a B4C Highway Pursuit **Concept** Camaro.It is 1 of 25 Camaros with this options package(which didn't offically become available to the public until the 1990's.)
Overall review: My one dislike is that I love the car so much,but cannot drive it everyday. A concept Camaro with 62,000 original miles,and no wrecks is rare. Also,the 302 CI engine is pretty rare for a Camaro also. It has tuned port injection ,with "B4C Concept",and "302 Turbo-Fire" on the port surface. The speedometer goes to 200MPH(stock) and has "B4C Concept" in the middle. The dash badging also says "B4C Conecpt". All of the badging is stock. The ground spoilers and rear bumper say "R.S" and under the RS in black letters is "302 Tuned Port Injection". The car is red with silver ground effects and Red leather interior. The ENTIRE car is stock,except for the clutch. I didn't even know it was rare unntil after I bought it. The person who I got it from had no idea that it was such a rare one,so I paid $2000 for this car,and it came with only 58,00 miles on it. So yes,I love this car. Just wish I could show it off more.
This car ROCs - highly recommended by CL3, w,nj on 12/14/2001. Trim: 1989 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the looks, the sound, definately the speed, I grew up with them, they are the best. It has all I need, music, speed, acceleration, loud exhaust. I don't need twenty million other features, its a car not a house, and I don't even need that many features for a house.
Cons: I don't really dislike anything about it, but let me think. I dislike that some of the hatch window defroster wires don't work (but thats just my car). I dislike it when people don't like my car, how can you not like an IROC-Z?! And depending on what type of person you are, lots of people stare at the car. So for me, unless its a hot girl, its rather annoying. But other than those few little things, theres nothing I honestly dislike. For me as a driver, its just fine in rain - haven't slipped once, gas mileage is good - I was scared of the rumor of high price, what a crock, its just fine.
Overall review: I just bought it. I'm 17 also (don't be scared, I don't fall within those usual stereotypes of teen and fast car). Excellent car. Great looks. Great sound. Always reliable. Good gas mileage, SUVs have worse mileage, but everyone loves those topple-overs, for some reason. It's also fine during inclement weather, you just have to be a good driver. You want speed, acceleration, sound, looks, and girls? Get an IROC-Z. Truly the best car, and my favorite, it still amazes me that I have one. And I treat it well, as it should be, if you're not going to, don't get it. It is a great car, I highly recommend it, but you better earn this car with honor. Being responcible is the only way you can drive the IROC-Z.
1989 Camaro (special order bought in summer of 88) by Camaro Kid on 12/23/2010. Trim: 1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Amazing body style, nice interior, just dont slide into it or you'll rip a hole in the seat! the gauge cluster is neat, too.
Cons: mirrors are small
Overall review: This car is my all time favorite! Just take care of it. Dont slide into the front seats, or you'll get a big hole in the side of it. It wont happen the first time, but it'll eventually happen. CAMAROS rock! :P
89 the best machine by 89 c rs on 03/19/2010. Trim: 1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: the body
Cons: ?
Overall review: nice care
THE IROC MACHINE by THE IROC KID on 05/24/2009. Trim: 1989 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: GREAT HANDLING CAR AND VERY FAST., STYLE AMERICAN MUSCLE
Cons: LACK OF SPACE ON BACK SEAT., NO REALLY FOR FOUR PEOPLE
Overall review: ITS A WEEK END CAR FOR THE CAR SHOWS OR TO CRUSIE LOT OF FUN AND SUPER FAST