1998 Acura TL

1998 Acura TL Prices
1998 Acura TL Fuel Economy
Acura at Honda price by Austin Cooper Guy, Temecula, Ca. on 06/10/2004. Trim: 1998 Acura 2.5TL, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Purchased from dealer for $14K, with 73K miles, now has 113K and have expeienced only one problem that dealer took care of under warentee (Cracked exhaust manifold). Love the excelleration and handleing. Has firmer ride than 3.2 TL that I have driven, makes it more fun on back roads.
Cons: Radio died, looks like previous owner poured a coke into it. Replaced for $139 with a better
Overall review: Love this car and plan on keeping for a long time. Dealer treated me like I had purchased a New Car.
Big-up fe de Ac by Chameleon on 01/02/2004. Trim: 1998 Acura 2.5TL, Owned 4 years.
Pros: 0-85 faster than you could connect with somone on your cell! This vehicle picks up very well for a 5 cylinder. It looks incredible. I get offers from my friends on a daily basis. You could get creative with the exterior and interior features on this car. This Ac can make anyone look good, ANYONE.
Cons: After putting 60000 miles on it in two years, I noticed a big difference from its performance, which is very surprising for an imported vehicle. Parts and maintainace are a little on the expensive side.
Overall review: Even though we notice a large difference in performance, it still runs excellent. Acura is a fairly new car and they are doing very well in the luxury market!
So so at best by Hampton, VA on 12/30/2003. Trim: 1998 Acura 2.5TL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Exterior design is nice, interior consoles and locations are satisfactory (except criuse/sunroof)
Cons: Low beam headlights keep blowing Leaks around trunk seal CD player is intermittent and tempermental Acceleration is less than expected Rear leg room is terrible
Overall review: After owning and wrecking a '92 Vigor I stepped up to the '96 TL expecting the same/better acceleration and better rear leg room. Unfortunately I was rewarded with neither. The car is efficient and I've already logged 70,000 in two years, mostly to/from work and highway miles to relatives every other month (Sep 01-Dec 03). The miles have not been luxurously traveled. My '97 Accord rides better and is the preferred travel car. I had to install a CD changer because the factory player won't always play mine, even new ones. Acceleration is ok at best and the car is overall a slight disappointment. Would have preferred a Maxima or Camry.
A great start by Pleased from Bladensburg, MD on 02/28/2003. Trim: 1998 Acura 2.5TL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my first real car since I started driving four years ago but I think I can give myself a pat on the back for this choice. THis car handles well and makes me feel like riding cross country when I get behind the wheel. I love it
Cons: It does have a tad bit of excessive engine noise but I can only hear it from the inside and as long as I know it is well maintained it doesn't bother me.
Overall review: Over all, I am pleased with my purchase and am enjoying my car, I have only had it for a month but I doubt I will be complaing anytime soon. I have a great warranty and a well experinced grandfather as a mechanic so I think I am set for a while.
Ace of an Acura by Karen, Bensalem PA on 02/20/2003. Trim: 1998 Acura 2.5TL, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The best car I've ever owned-it still looks great, drives smooth and handles easily. It has great pick-up speed. It looks like a luxury car but handles like a sports car. It is very reliable and that's what's important to me.
Cons: The only con with this car is that it's now 4years old but it still runs like a new car. I really can't think of any cons!
Overall review: My Acura is a great car-a fantastic investment and I will run this car until it can't run anymore-which will probably be a long time.