1998 Cadillac DeVille

BIG CARS RULE by LAS827 on 06/17/2002. Trim: 1998 Cadillac DeVille Base, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: GREAT CAR,RELIABLE,GOOD FUEL ECONOMY,COMFORT ONLY CADILLAC CAN PROVIDE
the ultimate ride ! by elaine baldwin morgan,hamlet,n.c. on 11/10/2010. Trim: 1998 Cadillac DeVille D'Elegance, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i like the way it handles on the road,the comfort,the dash board layout,the stero system is very pleasing having a great balance to the sound system. the climate control seats are a great plus. low maintance,i've only had two problems with the car and that is the turn signals going out,wiring to the steering column hda to be fixed,and the drivers side electri window motor replace,but over all the greatest car i have ever owned. elaine baldwin morgan.
Cons: there is nothing that i dislik about this vehicle!
Overall review: if this car ever wears out i will buy the same car again.
Spoilt by Spoilt in Kentucky on 02/18/2008. Trim: 1998 Cadillac DeVille Concours, Owned 8 years.
Pros: We have a 2nd house 250 miles away. I am never exhausted after driving 4 hrs in my car. I'm happy, even the dog is happy! My husband has a Lincoln Towncar, wants to trade with me. No way! My Cadillac is so superior and comfy. My favorite thing: the electric trunk door.
Cons: That it is a 1998 and may not last forever. Dread the day I have to get another car.
Overall review: With 94,000 miles on it, plan to keep for a while longer. Cannot imagine what will satisfy me after this car. The newer models don't seem as nice or roomy
The King of Cars by D. from Louisiana on 03/02/2004. Trim: 1998 Cadillac DeVille Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I found myself being treated like royalty when I began driving this car. People let me out of an intersection or gas station, etc., often when it is not convenient for them to do so. It seems as if they just want the extra time to sit and admire my car. Yes, really! I feel like a star. More importantly, this car rides like no other. I will never again settle for a lesser car. This is the king of cars.
Cons: More attention should have been made to providing elegant drink holders.
Overall review: Before buying my Cadillac, I test drove a Lincoln and a Cadillac. The Cadillac has far more prowess than does a Lincoln. Cadillacs are for people who want performance, style, and comfort.
A great Car by Tom on 02/27/2004. Trim: 1998 Cadillac DeVille Concours, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This is a very comfortable car to travel in. Handles and rides like a dream.
Overall review: The service people at the dealer ships should lesson more carefully to the customers.