1997 Cadillac Seville

1997 Cadillac Seville Prices
1997 Cadillac Seville Fuel Economy
The Bomb - in a good way!! by A Caddy Lover on 01/28/2010. Trim: 1997 Cadillac Seville STS, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I've owned my car for 11 years and with normal maintenance this car will last forever. It has 155,000 miles on it. I purchased it used with 23,000 miles. I've replaced the oxygen sensors (3 of 4) and MAF which we only needed help with 1 sensor due to placement on the car. Not being mechanics, we have done alot of our own maintenance. I also go to a reliable and excellent repair shop that is sooo much cheaper than the dealer. This is the safest vechicle I have ever owned. With oil changes as required, this car with last for many more years. Many parts can be purchased through junk yards very inexpensively. LOVE THIS CADDY!!
Cons: Nothing really - love the complete package!!
Overall review: I would undoubtly buy another caddy - the STS/SLS has the sleekest look. People cannot believe that my car is 13 years old. I would definatley recommend anyone to buy one.
Awesome sporty luxury for the1997 Cadillac Seville by Starfish on 08/31/2013. Trim: 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It drives awesome.... Smooth....... But sporty. .. Purrs like a kitten.. Not bad on gas mileage.. I'm in LOVE! I don't think I have ever drove a car that performed so well. Looks awesome.... has plenty of room... Stereo is fabulous!
Cons: Gear shift blocks the lighter which I need to use for a plug in... If you need to use the lighter it is hard to get out because of the gear knob. That's pretty much it for dislikes.
Overall review: Not much more than what I have already stated...... I bought this used for a killer price compared to what it was new. And it was well cared for by the previous owner as they took it in for regular check ups at the Cadillac dealership.
97stsfast by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/29/2012. Trim: 1997 Cadillac Seville, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: fast luxury
Cons: expensive parts
Overall review: awesome
cadillac seville by A CarPoint Consumer on 06/12/2001. Trim: 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: appears to be a trouble free car with excellent mileage on the freeway.
the dark green beauty by fishy from T.R. on 04/11/2012. Trim: 1997 Cadillac Seville, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Have had minimal repairs besides the usual brakes and oil changes there is one sweetheart of a car. Only one complant.My drivers power window has recenly stoppedworking. I think it is minor, because all the others are working love love love the car.
Cons: my window
Overall review: never owned a better car and the last was the chrysler New Yorker had lots of bad problems